FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Most hated man in the world - who?

ainieas
Who do you think is the most hated man in the world right now?
Captain Fertile
ainieas wrote:

Don't you mean person? Why pick on men? Razz

Do you maybe subconsciously think the most hated person will turn out to be a man?

I'm just kidding around by the way. Smile
a.Bird
Why, The Man, of course. Wink
harrypotterrpg
Let me check
I think that it is George Bush correct, eh?

Well, it sort of depends, what if 51 percent of pople support Georgie, and you may just hate him so you think that others will as well. Ok so maybe I do, but what about Saddam, or Tony Blair?
HoboPelican
I'll go with Bill Gates. Bush is an obvious choice, but we shouldn't hate the mentally weak. If we are including the ladies, then I would change that to Paris Hilton!
{name here}
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates.

Considering his work in charity, I don't think he should be that hated by most people.

If it's anyone that would be hated the most it would probably be Kim Jong-Il (Nuclear Ambitions and heading an economically collapsed nation without care for the people would make him hated), Mahmoud Ahmadenejad(Mostly for his anti-semitism, but nuclear weapons have a part of it), or George W. Bush (was unable to find the nonexistant WMDs, plunged Iraq into total chaos, went to war without any support, turned his back on his allies).
Manofgames
bush deffinetly.
hes such a stuck up arrogant idiot.

blair is nothing compared to him.
bulek
In any rate the most hated man on the world is Bush. Most people around the world hate him because he is gulty for so many wars and incorrigibleness damage because his stupid moves.
Bill Gates is just ok why should you hate him? I can't imagine computers without Windows OS for home use (for playing games, working with very widened programs, etc.).
Manofgames
I think the reason some people say they hate Bill Gates is because he owns the monopoly, and subsequently all the hackers try to break his systems.
He's just the recognisable figure of the company, and if there's a problem with window's they blame him.

Also, Gates has actually done a lot of work for charity, he even set up his own charity - The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation
Yantaal
BUSH
Peterssidan
I think it's Bush if you ask count the what people says. How long will he stay?
ReubenWilliams
Yeah bill gates has done a lot of excellent things, but he also writes cutthroat contracts which ensure his products are used on nearly every computer in the world. Which I think is a little immoral. Although not really worthy of hatred. Its just a sign of the times, we value money so much it kind of obscures the other stuff.

Bush is quite hated, although to me he seems a bit like a cartoon character, that people like to berate, he sells an awfull lot of thoose posters with his "dumb" quotes on. I would have thought Bin Laden must be pretty high on the list.

I think Pete Docherty is probably more hated than Tony Blair. I hate paul Maccartney but sadly I think i'm pretty isolated in that camp.
Yjaxygames
You can say about Bill Gates what you want, but he's giving so much for charity...
Many people hate Bush, but don't you guys think that more people hate Bin Laden? I don't like Bush either btw Smile
Manofgames
But even Bin Laden hates Bush. Very Happy
Yjaxygames
Manofgames wrote:
But even Bin Laden hates Bush. Very Happy

He hates Bush because Bush leads the most powerfull country (only talking about militairy power and economical power) in the world, andthe US stands for capitalism. He hates every capitalistic country.
SyNMaN
if you mean who the world hates by majority, then it's George Bush Jr., I think. If you mean who should be most hated right now, then it's Osama Bin Laden. If you mean who is most hated in history, then I would think it's Hitler.
xptweakerntn
I'm not sure who that would be, but it would be someone who is well known. I might have to say it to be Hitler maybe?
smoke-productions
bush gets the award hands down... blair is just his follower... and i agree as stated above that bill gates charitable actions dont qualify him for the title
standready
There are just too many idoits out there to single out just one to hate but if you only knew some my bosses. Good grief!
reddishblue
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates

I can't imagine why he is so hated, I'd hate to still be using punch cards for a computer and only having one at school not at home, I will say Hitler, for causing a war that left 50 million people dead.
Vanilla
reddishblue wrote:
I will say Hitler, for causing a war that left 50 million people dead.

Hitler is a good pick, but he is already dead. Fidel Castro is an idiot and he is still alive.
{name here}
reddishblue wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates

I can't imagine why he is so hated, I'd hate to still be using punch cards for a computer and only having one at school not at home.

The only thing Bill Gates was is lucky. If he didn't have QDOS or if IBM went with DR rather than MS that fateful day in 1985, Gary Kildall would be the world's richest man, and the entire industry would be more innovative(Gary created the world first operating system for a home computer - CP/M, which DOS cheaply cloned, in both senses of the term).
lerian
I hate Bush for his arrogant. I don't like Bill gates, but I do know about his charity. No he doesn't deserve to be hated.
ashen
I don't like Bush too!
I really hate him. Why? Because he is so pride, arrogant, and greed.
Diebels
Of course, most hated man is Geoge W Bush. I guess the most hated woman is his friend Condoleza Rice. I think she is extremly dangerous Twisted Evil
Aless
Bush. Or how about the "least liked" person in the world? That's more accurate, I think. (though some people DO genuinely 'hate' Bush)
LostOverThere
George Bush is easily worse then Hitler, I say Bush!
LeukeFilmpjes
I think Rogier Lindeman is the most hated man in the world, (or atleast in The Netherlands).
sketteksalfa
{name here} wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates.

Considering his work in charity, I don't think he should be that hated by most people.

If it's anyone that would be hated the most it would probably be Kim Jong-Il (Nuclear Ambitions and heading an economically collapsed nation without care for the people would make him hated), Mahmoud Ahmadenejad(Mostly for his anti-semitism, but nuclear weapons have a part of it), or George W. Bush (was unable to find the nonexistant WMDs, plunged Iraq into total chaos, went to war without any support, turned his back on his allies).

I consider these options, and i vote on Kim JOng Il.
Yjaxygames
LostOverThere wrote:

I doubt it.
pashmina
i think it is bush...
too
Eclipse
That's a tough one. I would not blame a corporate billionaire (they help out charities at least part of the time) or The President or any other leader of a "free world" nation as I call them. Why? Because they are at least doing their best to ensure our safety, no matter how much we disprove of them and their actions.

My pick would be one already pointed out. Why hate someone who liberated a country such as... the US President (I can't forget the fact that this is probably an international forum) but rather someone who suppressed his people and rules over them with an iron fist. I could point out no one person to this effect but rather a handful scattered throughout the world.

So there's my two sense, for those who want to read it Smile.
ebaerren
George Bush probably wins hands down. And, I don't know too many others who's brainmelting incompetence should even rate them a shot at the title.

As for me, I hate Tom Cruise even more.
Anticollie
I agree with ebaerren! Haha. Although in reverse order.

I find Bush to be the world's worst current disgrace to human-hood, and I find Tom Cruise's little bout with Scientology and his general idiocy laughable and... throw-up-able.

Anticollie.
whoamifooling
George W Bush, since he's the reason why gas prices are so high, since we're in war with the countries with all the gas.
j_f_k
does this have to be living? if not, my most hated many is definately Lee harvey Oswald (but I'm biased! for dead men there are many more worthy contenders I'm sure).

I'm assuming its living and the first post and why does it have to be a man!!! and no I'm not a mysogynist.

Mine is a top 10 list in order:

1. r mugabe
2. presidento of iran (sorry can't spell his name won't try)!
3. kim il jung (n korea pres)
4. Ian huntley
5. bin laden
6. bob crowe (president Transport for London union)
7. paris hilton
8. dubya
9. Tony bLIAR
10. Mad Vlad putin

ps my aides and CIA advisers will give me a lot of grief for not putting one F Castro on the top of the list, however, although he's caused me some grief I don;t think he killed me and someone who can hang around as prez of cuba for almost 50 years is hard not to respect (I didn't even manage 3 years!)
tijn01
George W!!! Who else!
In Australia it could be little Johnnie Howard....
who knows everyone seems so different... hates a strong word!
ainieas
I personally would go with Dubya, now that Saddam is done away with and Laden, I believe, is dead too.
reddishblue
tijn01 wrote:

In Australia it could be little Johnnie Howard....
who knows everyone seems so different... hates a strong word!

What the hell are you talking about?
Nobody really hates John Howard, speak for yourself, I too am Australian and I can say for a fact that he is not hated too much
highlordadmin
As said many times before, i think the most hated man is George W. Bush - The modern Hitler.
kevbailey
HoboPelican wrote:
Bush is an obvious choice... if we are including the ladies, then I would change that to Paris Hilton!

I would agree with both of those choices, but let us travel away from the United States. Lots of people hate Idi Amin (Ugandan dictator that many don't know about) and lots of Hutu's hate Paul Kagame, the leader of the Tutsi's. It is a really hard choice to make. Lots of people are hated, but few are loved.
Soulfire
People hate Bush; but they don't hate the leaders of the Muslim militia, the dictators for the reason we intervene in the middle east, or Paris Hilton.

And, for those of you Paris haters, watch House of Wax because she totally gets impaled in it.
HockeyPat
He is one of the most evil men alive.
goutha
Strange discussion!
Idoru
Wow, lot's of hatred here. Laughing Twisted Evil
Many votes on Gates, but seriouslly, if he hadn't stuck his neck out this discussion
propablly wouldn't take place here. Sure, the monopoly stuff he's behind isn't to pretty,
but still, there could be lot's of worse guys. He's handling the power quite well, I'd say.
Bush, hm, a fly of the day. Don't like the guy, but hate...? Nah, doesn't know him.
I just have to go with myself Silenced
kirby
LostOverThere wrote:

I agree at least hitler new what was going on
Also found a scary wiki artice about the american agenda for the new centuary which stated that many high level US goverment officials including The bush family thought america was to be a world goverment
to qoute "Whats good for america is good for the world"
Have a look for the wiki article or maybe ill try and find the link.

Also if you havent guesses Bush by far the only person who even came close to him was Bush senior they are in a league of there own
tidruG
kirby wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

I agree at least hitler new what was going on
Also found a scary wiki artice about the american agenda for the new centuary which stated that many high level US goverment officials including The bush family thought america was to be a world goverment
to qoute "Whats good for america is good for the world"
Have a look for the wiki article or maybe ill try and find the link.

Also if you havent guesses Bush by far the only person who even came close to him was Bush senior they are in a league of there own

The PNAC has been around for quite some time now... you can also see the members of the PNAC who ended up in Bush's cabinet after his victory in 2000.

Anyway, I think the question in this thread is wrong. I don't see how we can reach an objective decision on who is the most hated man (or woman) on Earth. The opinions being stated here are just personal opinions of the Frihost members. There are far too many people in the world who have NOT joined Frihost, and have not posted their opinion here in this thread Razz

As for me, personally, I don't HATE anyone. I do, however, dislike anyone who seems arrogantly dismissive, racist, sexist, hypocritical, elitist, etc. Razz
babumuchhala
To hate a person, you MUST know him/her well, or else, you dont have the right to form your opinion.

And since HATE is the root cause of all eveils, I have always stayed away frm hating ppl, and will also not hate anyone in future. Yes I do get angry, or have a negetive opinion abt ppl (might no like him/her) but, I dont hate them for sure!!!
genchan
Hmm... I think it was Saddam Hussein until he went to the gallows. How about bin Laden? Or the Iranian prime minister? Add Bush in, they are all politicians. Does this strengthen the idea that politicians are all dirty pricks and thats why the democratic world hates them?

But I think it has to be a man, as I can't think of a women that a lot of people hates.
DecayClan
{name here} wrote:
[quote="HoboPelican" plunged Iraq into total chaos,

They plunged themselves into total chaos...
I don't want to be rasist, but these countries have a tendesy to chaos...
For example, USA, attacked Servia, but a few months later, everything was back in order...
But Islamic countries, tend to chaos.(they just cant stand the west) > > >

They are harming themselves > > >

P.S. : They are a bit like the people in Africa, where, when the colonies collapsed, total chaos took over...(until today).
mialynavahy
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates!

NO... he works on charity and he helps many children to build their dreams...
i think that it will be...hum, i dont know, maybe Marylin Manson Sad
Nerdlings
Hugh Hefner... he has everything... it's not fair. And he's like 9000 years old.
SyNMaN
mialynavahy wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates!

NO... he works on charity and he helps many children to build their dreams...
i think that it will be...hum, i dont know, maybe Marylin Manson Sad

the guys company is also limiting ways you can use your computer. With vista x64 for example, you can't install drivers that are not signed by microsoft. So no more small useful freeware that needs driver installation... Oh and the HD-DVD and blu-ray movies will soon be able to only play on your PC if you're using vista x64 due to the deal MS made with the media companies. So if you're a *nix or *bsd user, you're out of luck. MS is turning into an even big brother. To me, that's not evil, but just greedy. I think Gates is just being charitable to be able to get away with his power trip.
DynamicNames
Well, right now, it's probably Sudam Husan, even though he died already. A close runner-up would be President G. Bush because some people hate him alot for some reason, even though I don't see why other than he started a war which came out for the better.
SyNMaN
DynamicNames wrote:
Well, right now, it's probably Sudam Husan, even though he died already. A close runner-up would be President G. Bush because some people hate him alot for some reason, even though I don't see why other than he started a war which came out for the better.

While I don't hate Bush more than people like saddam, bin laden, hitler, I do dislike his terribly as hate is too strong. However, the war came out for the better!? What good came out of it, may I ask? Huge defecit, 10s of thousands of american heroes dead, violence escalated to severe levels in Iraq, not sure about the count of Iraqis dead, but I'm sure the number is up there. Really, Iraq is currently worse off than it was. Will it get better? Probably. When it does will it be significantly better than under saddams rule? Probably. Will it take years upon years if not decades for that to happen? Probably. Was it worth it for the US? Don't see how. I don't see the benefit my country gained from this war, I only see loss. I guess I'm selfish. I also believe Bush mislead people into this war, he sure did for me. I'm not sure if he did it intentially or was just incompetent in how he phrased that he KNEW Iraq had WMD's. That's where it gets me. If he said probably or likely then I don't think I would be pissed about it. But, he did use an absolute term, something that he obviously could not have known. Was it a lie? there's a chance, but more than likely I think he is an incompetent president who just didn't know how to put it in better words as many of his statements in the past have shown. See: Bushisms. Maybe he even thought that the possibility of him being wrong was so little that he didn't need to mention the fact that there is a chance of him being wrong and therefore used an absolute term. Like in poker you're holding a the nut full house and say "I know I have you beat" and you're opponent shows 4 of a kind. I just think that Bush is incompetent in his presidency, and took the war in Iraq and especially gay marriage to win him a second term. And one of those wasn't even an imperative issue.
prole
Yjaxygames wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

I doubt it.

I don't!!
tefa_taftaf2010
i think any one ,Man or Woman, who kill anyone without no fault
or anyone capture on anything which isn't his own...

i think there are several ones in the world who be hated by all..

George Bush , Sharoon ... whoever make something wrong in humanity
and don't stop making it ..

Just a simply opinion Surprised
ssthanapati
Pervez Musharraf - All indians hate him, and with a population over 1 billion i think hes d most hated person on earth
Flakky
Loads of guys who are hated but for the world most hated list, Bin Laden will not be in it since most of the people in countries other than America were not hurt on a harsh way because of this guy.

Bush causes most of the uproars and in my oppinion, he should not be the most hated but should not be a president. He does NOT know how to handle a country.

Bill Gates would also not be in the list since since he never killed someone, not blackmailed someone, came up against breaking software copyrights and is a huge charity fonds. It sure helps the world and since Windows is the best one (in my oppinion) I don't care if all the computers have Windows.

Hitler was someone who should really be the most hated man in the world since he had 50 million people killed under his name (someone quoted that) and he owned Japan, Russia and some other countries to fight for him, attacked Jews and disables which spread rasism over the world and tortured a lot of people. He came in almost every country.

Conclusion: Hitler
Lilystock
Well, the question is indead very vague... too vague as we don't even know if people from the past still count or not (like Hitler as so many voted for).

And Flakky, Bush not only does not know how to handle a country, he also is also an ignorant in international diplomacy... which is why other peoples from countries other than US can hate him so much. If he was only screwing up the US, well, it would be americans' business only.
deneb.star
Bush is not only incompetent, he is also only interested in money, which would'nt qualify if he didn't get hundred thousand people killed so he could fulfill his ambition.
SyNMaN
Flakky wrote:
Loads of guys who are hated but for the world most hated list, Bin Laden will not be in it since most of the people in countries other than America were not hurt on a harsh way because of this guy.

Bush causes most of the uproars and in my oppinion, he should not be the most hated but should not be a president. He does NOT know how to handle a country.

Bill Gates would also not be in the list since since he never killed someone, not blackmailed someone, came up against breaking software copyrights and is a huge charity fonds. It sure helps the world and since Windows is the best one (in my oppinion) I don't care if all the computers have Windows.

Hitler was someone who should really be the most hated man in the world since he had 50 million people killed under his name (someone quoted that) and he owned Japan, Russia and some other countries to fight for him, attacked Jews and disables which spread rasism over the world and tortured a lot of people. He came in almost every country.

Conclusion: Hitler

when the next windows OS comes out wiith requiring TPM, you will. When you have a 32bit processor and the movie you want won't play due to the admitted deal windows made with the media compnies then you will care. When you try to install that free where on a 64bit version of vista, but it won't let you because the developer didn't give microsoft $500, you will care. The charity bill gates does is a cover up.
Master Yoda
You ask any kid the question , the answer you'll get is George W. Bush.. So , yeah, my answer is that Bush is the most hated in the world..
Flakky
Lilystock wrote:
And Flakky, Bush not only does not know how to handle a country, he also is also an ignorant in international diplomacy...
Yeah, I don't know too much about him, but I've never witnissed any local problems because of him, yet, I do not say he is a good guy to make it clearer.
Lilystock wrote:
Well, the question is indead very vague... too vague as we don't even know if people from the past still count or not (like Hitler as so many voted for).
Ainieas, release us Razz

EDIT: 2 posts came when I was writing:
Those new 'rules' by MS could be and will probably removed after they have been taken to court, just like the time where they needed to remove WMP as the standard music player and Windows N versions were sold. If this doesn't happen, Damn!
Da Rossa
1 - George Walker Bush.
2 - Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.
eggg
If we're talking who among the living, I think it has to be George W. Bush.
davey
I think I would say George Bush, he may not be hated by 100% of America but outside of the US, definitely the mid east, pretty much hates him
ainieas
Well...I'm sorry if it didn't come out that way but I did mean the most hated person amongst the ones who are alive. In an earlier post in this same thread I had said that I presume it to be Bush since Saddam is dead and Laden too (I think), so kinda wanted to know what others thought of it.
Da Rossa
I don't hate Bin Laden that much. The image they planted about him is bogus. Actually, he's Bushs friend.
kiranaghor
I hate :

George Bush
Hitler
and i feel pity for people who support their opinions and actions.
Da Rossa
kiranaghor wrote:
I hate :

George Bush
Hitler
and i feel pity for people who support their opinions and actions.

In this forum you see many people that support Bush... even posting a BOOK in attempt to justify the Iraq invasion...
iNs@nE
I hate: The starter of this thread.

Doesnt make any sense at all. No one in the world can unanimously hate a person. Everyone's view aint the same. YOu should have thought of that before posting.
joeys
i think we should remember that there is no good and evil

we are all self-interested, and acting in a way that benefits us the most to the best of our ability

arguements can be made, but it boils down to that. the key is in getting many people's interests to coincide
psycosquirrel
Hillary Clinton.

She is close enough to a man, don't say a word.
Fright Knight
HoboPelican wrote:
I'll go with Bill Gates. Bush is an obvious choice, but we shouldn't hate the mentally weak. If we are including the ladies, then I would change that to Paris Hilton!

Bingo. If the question is WHO IS THE MOST HATED WOMAN, no question about that. Paris Hilton. Well come to think of it, she's on a red carpet premier and she doesn't wear panties. come on. what's wrong with her? hehe.

Anyway, have a good day. most hated man would be..... Bill Gates is a business minded. Too much business affected his brain. hehe. I'll go for both Gates second to Bush.
jynxanims
Of course it would be Bin Laden. All of America hates his guts and probably much of Euope aswell.
Divinaeon
I'm really not one for hating people, but I would probably have to say Bush for lack of knowing any other people still alive that people dislike.
kevin briggs
has to be hitler.
The Holocaust
Main article: Holocaust
One of the foundations of Hitler's and the NSDAP's social policies was the concept of racial hygiene, based on the pseudo-science of eugenics (race purity and race-ranking), itself based on a mis-use of Darwin called social Darwinism. Applied to human beings, "survival of the fittest" was interpreted as requiring racial purity and killing off "life unworthy of life." The first victims were crippled and retarded children on an order signed by Hitler. After a public outcry, Hitler made a show of ending this program, but the killings in fact continued.

Between 1939 and 1945, the SS, assisted by collaborationist governments and recruits from occupied countries, systematically killed about 11 million people, including about 6 million Jews[15], in concentration camps, ghettos and mass executions, or through less systematic methods elsewhere. Besides being gassed to death, many also died of starvation and disease while working as slave labourers (sometimes benefiting private German companies in the process, because of the low cost of such labour). Along with Jews, non-Jewish Poles (over 3 million of whom died), alleged communists or political opposition, members of resistance groups, resisting Roman Catholics and Protestants, homosexuals, Roma, the physically handicapped and mentally retarded, Soviet prisoners of war, Jehovah's Witnesses, anti-Nazi clergy, trade unionists, and psychiatric patients were killed. This industrial-scale genocide in Europe is referred to as the Holocaust (the term is also used by some authors in a narrower sense, to refer specifically to the unprecedented destruction of European Jewry). One of the biggest centres of mass-killing was the extermination camp complex of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Hitler never visited the concentration camps and did not speak publicly about the killing in precise terms.

The massacres that led to the coining of the word "genocide" (the Endlösung der jüdischen Frage or "Final Solution of the Jewish Question") were planned and ordered by leading Nazis, with Himmler playing a key role. While no specific order from Hitler authorizing the mass killing of the Jews has surfaced, there is documentation showing that he approved the Einsatzgruppen and the evidence also suggests that in the fall of 1941 Himmler and Hitler agreed in principle on mass extermination by gassing. During interrogations by Soviet intelligence officers declassified over fifty years later, Hitler's valet Heinz Linge and his military aide Otto Gunsche said Hitler had "pored over the first blueprints of gas chambers."

To make for smoother cooperation in the implementation of this "Final Solution", the Wannsee conference was held near Berlin on January 20, 1942, with fifteen senior officials participating, led by Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann. The records of this meeting provide the clearest evidence of planning for the Holocaust. On February 22, Hitler was recorded saying to his associates, "we shall regain our health only by eliminating the Jews".
catscratches
Many many people would've said Adolf Hitler and I can agree with them. Though I'm not sure if he or Bush is worst... Adolf Hitler killed a lot of jews and terrified the whole world though Bush has not killed as many, he maybe will due to all the global warming and his stupid oil companies. Though this thing is not as easy to hate as when you actually go around and kill people with guns, so most people would say Adolf Hitler. Adolf or George, that's the question my friends...
skygaia
well.. it's not easy to anwer simply...

I want to say the hatest man is a man who don't like others.....
catscratches
jynxanims wrote:
Of course it would be Bin Laden. All of America hates his guts and probably much of Euope aswell.

Why? Bin Laden has maybe never ever done you anything. 11th September? I'm not very sure that was Bin Laden alone, or Bin Laden at all.

Since this depends on everybody's view, it's impossible to find someone, since nobody is hated by all people. And since I hate people you don't even know exist more than those people that many people hate, but not as much, because it's easier to hate someone who has done something rude to you person-to-person. Both physicaly and mentaly.

And we do not always hate the persons actually doing us/others the most harm most. It depends on how they inflict us/others the harm. Not how waste the harm itself is. And hate is a strong word for this, yeah, Bush irritates me quite a lot, but that does not make me hate him so much that i could eg. shoot him. If hate is a feeling where you could actually hurt or kill the person involved, I do only hate one person. It all depends on what you classify hate as.
theem
obviously its :-

George Bush Evil or Very Mad
reddishblue
SyNMaN wrote:
The charity bill gates does is a cover up.

I have never heard anything as stupid as that before...
catscratches
reddishblue wrote:
SyNMaN wrote:
The charity bill gates does is a cover up.

I have never heard anything as stupid as that before...
He gives away a lot of money.
exarkun
Beckham is the man. Shocked

I don't really like him, not because he is more handsome then me, not that I wanted to offend beckham lovers out there, but somehow I got this feeling that he is getting much more that he deserved.

His kicking skill is of level with most of the famous player out there, and the difference is a bit of luck. And he there he is, snatching most of the limelight from others.

Well I am sure that there will be some that agrees with me. Wink
sbel
exarkun wrote:
Beckham is the man. Shocked

I don't really like him, not because he is more handsome then me, not that I wanted to offend beckham lovers out there, but somehow I got this feeling that he is getting much more that he deserved.

His kicking skill is of level with most of the famous player out there, and the difference is a bit of luck. And he there he is, snatching most of the limelight from others.

Well I am sure that there will be some that agrees with me. Wink

you can only say that, if you're off the same level. you're comparing football! you're a spectator, he's a player.

*talk is cheap, and so easy to do*

so you need to suggest someone's wrong doings, with relative comparison to what's good. and that good has to be obvious.

so i agree with most ... Bush
furtasacra
highlordadmin wrote:
As said many times before, i think the most hated man is George W. Bush - The modern Hitler.

I agree with you about Dubya being hated, but I think Hitler would be dreadfully insulted about being compared to somebody who has roughly the same intelligence and language skills as a plate of overcooked broccoli. Laughing
funnyerror
i think the most hated man in the world right now is probably whomever is reponsible for our high gas prices. However, they are going down now, so that might not be true...
ainieas
iNs@nE wrote:
I hate: The starter of this thread.

Doesnt make any sense at all. No one in the world can unanimously hate a person. Everyone's view aint the same. YOu should have thought of that before posting.

Actually if you go through the whole thread you'll see that it is possible to hate someone unanimously. I didn't ask anyone who THEY hated but who they THOUGHT the world hated. You see, I actually had the answer in my mind all along just wanted to know how many people supported my views. I don't care about indivisual choices but rather the majority one.

P.S. You can hate me all you want.
furtasacra
Don't you just love when somebody misinterprets a question? Hee hee.

I stand by my opinion that G.W. Bush is probably the most hated man on earth right now. He is hated (or at the very least, strongly disapproved of) by a vast number of people in Europe and Asia, and his approval rating in the U.S. hasn't made it above 40% in months. I'm sure just nearly every single person in the Middle East hates him with a passion beyond my comprehension, with the possible exception of the Saudi royal family. I wouldn't be surprised if our own troops hate him.

It's depressing, and disgraceful. I wonder if the United States can possibly recover from this immense loss of honor and trust among the other nations of the world in my lifetime. Or ever, for that matter.
The_Gamer294
what about osama bin laden? he needs a good hearty fart in the face.. im not talkin about no pfff air fart im talkin about a paint peeling, stain your pants, blow your hair back, blast from the ass lol, maybe it will kill him. I heard that farts were hazardous
clarinda0551
I dont hate Bush at all for he's too stupid to be hated by me
sbel
clarinda0551 wrote:
I dont hate Bush at all for he's too stupid to be hated by me

wow, that's a nice powerful way to put it
bartdou
everybody i hate is
Fake
Bin Laden is not hated, he is just scary

Bush is hated the most
Dragonfly
Of course, it is Osama Bin Laden. He fits the bill the most.

People hate Bush because they think it is Bush who is to blame for all the wrongs committed by United States of America. In fact, it is funny that they try to blame everything on Bush. Today, America is a little confuse where to go and how to lead the whole world. If Democrats had been in Power including the top job, I don't think they can handle the situation any better.
shamy
I think that "George Bush " is the one you want....
achowles
Bush.
Whether or not he deserves to be is up to you, but I think that Dubya is the most likely candidate for Most Hated Man.
ainieas
Bushisms

Quote:

George Bush quotes:

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

"They misunderestimated me."

"A results-oriented administration ... will make America what we want it to be -- a literate country and a hopefuller country."

"They want the federal government controlling social security like it's some kind of federal program."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it. "

Gov. Bush: "I talked to my little brother, Jeb .... I haven't told this to many people. But he's the governor of ... I shouldn't call him my little brother... my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas.
Jim Lehrer: "Florida."
Gov. Bush: "Florida. The state of the Florida."

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have ... he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road."

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."

"This is preservation month. I appreciate preservatin. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve." (Speaking during "perseverence month".)

"I was just inebriating what Midland was all about then."

This is the guy the world hates? Have a little shame you $#@&%!!!
Mare
If we are talking "right now" then I think George W. Bush is...
molif
hmmmmm.... actually, i hate myself... so annoying..
Ennex
Osama Bin Laden..............and that guy who stole my last stick of gum
Disaster-Pieces
ainieas wrote:

Its more of a woman lol who knows what Osama Binladen is girl,boy, boygirl.Place your bets, where does he land, no body knows!
kingkong
George Bush! Twisted Evil
He is a Killer! I hate killer.
GSIS
Some said Hitler. I don't think so. He was an honest megalomaniac. He did, or tried to do, everything he said he was going to do and never hid behind political rhetoric. Wink

I think it's a toss-up between Laurel and Hardy - oops, sorry, I mean Bush and Blair. Laughing
rheanna
Laughing
Bush beat satan out in the polls 25% to 1%
arkebuzer
George Bush IMO.
He thinks he can do whatever he wants. And he allways seems to claim "god bless america" just like God would like americans more than the rest. To me he seems stupid, arrogant and a true warmonger, I´m not saying that´s the case, but that´s my personal oppinion.

regards