FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A small random survey to show sex + age influence numbers

Number between 1 and 10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

Mgccl
Ok, here is the survey, please post your
sex
and a random number between 1-10 you would like to chose

please keep it real, thanks Smile

From what I know, number 7 is mostly chose by human, so the number choosing can not be random. so I just want to know does it get affected by sex and age.
Captain Fertile
Male
Number 8

Exclamation Just one quick point:

By stating that about the number 7 you have already made void any findings due to the influence your statement would have. I would be sure not to pick number 7 after reading what you said, I may be the exception but I doubt it. Rolling Eyes

Plus seeing what others have picked can affect others choice too. Rolling Eyes
a.Bird
Male
Number 6

And what Captain Fertility said.
Jurado
Male
Number 10

I know 10 and 0 are not chosen very much, so i chose 10 .
emjawa
Female
Aged 15
Number 8

I think that the number 8 just feels nice in my mind and is dark blue coloured. I jsut like the shape of it really.
darvit
Female

I chose 8 as well. And I agree with what the Captain said..

Anyway I chose 8 because as what emjawa said, it looks nice. Cool And I just like it. Laughing
Hogwarts
Male
Four

Great, I'm a loner. Sad
Scorpio
Male
bulek
sex:Male
Number I have chosen is 1
saratdear
Sex : Male

Number : 5

I chose 5 just because it is supposed to be my lucky number.
Yanyan
Sex: Female
Number: 6!!

I chose six because it's my lucky number and would have chosen six even if you hadn't mentioned that 7 was a popular number. XD
darrenpaul
Male

I picked my number before I read your post, but agree with Captain.
xkobram
male
i think it was absolutely random, but i have been thinking about it. I have no reeason for my choice

Try about who answered this topic, look at age. Everyone is young
nilsmo
Male. 15. 6. Because it's a perfect number.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_number
Vanilla
Mgccl wrote:
From what I know, number 7 is mostly chose by human, so the number choosing can not be random. so I just want to know does it get affected by sex and age.

Female
22 years
number 7

I didn't read your statement till I've chosen my number. And I'll always pick number 7, cause it's my favorite. Very Happy
reddishblue
Male
hunnyhiteshseth
sex : Male

I choose 7. I chose it because it came to my mind first, even before reading your post.
catscratches
Male

Since 88 is the ultimate number Wink
scimitarmoon
I'm female, 20 years old, and I picked 9. Don't know why, exactly, but I did.
hack_man_
Male, 14, 3
ItsWesley
Male
and lucky number 7, which wasn't influenced by your post because I just would have put 7 anyway.
Nameless
Male

This strikes me as a really stupid survey. The only way you could obtain such data accurately would be to:
1. NOT tell people why you asked the questions, as that would influence the result.
2. NOT have it in a forum where other's answers would influence the result.
3. Probably also ask many other trivial questions so the person wouldn't even know specifically what was wanted. Rolling Eyes
meet in rio
Sex: Female
Chosen number: Five

I just jabbed at the screen, really. If I'd thought about it, I'd probably have chosen five. Five is strawberry-coloured, round and sweet.
Peterssidan
Sex: Male
Random number: 8

I don't think your voting is showing any relevant answers. Many shose from the radio buttons(at last me) and it will be more in the middle I think.
Alkmania
Male, 17

Handermier
Mgccl wrote:
sex
and a random number between 1-10 you would like to chose

please keep it real, thanks Smile

Chose a random number? Doesn't that defeat the randomness of it all? I will chose it because I like the number for whatever reason. That isn't random. Did you mean just pick a number you like?

-Handermier
kiranaghor
age 23
number 4
HUFi
Male
numer 9

I did a test to find out stuff about my personality some time ago and it said 9 was my lucky number.
myrevolt
I hope you aren't in statistics. Simply put this is NOT an SRS whatsoever. First off you are only getting volunteer responses, second you gave them extra information with the number 7 bit, third the age & gender should have no bearing...

Oh btw I would like to disagree with 7, first off you didn't say the number had to be an integer so I could pick 2.46537548352 Secondly, if we had a contest and whoever is closer the the number the guru picked, well if its 1-10 you let the other person pick first, say they pick 7, you pick 6 that way they only have 7,8,9,10 where as you have 1,2,3,4,5,6 you have a higher probability of winnng. If it is 0-10 that is eleven numbers so pick first and pick 6. if they pick 7 you have 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 the only have 7,8,9,10. Very Happy

P.S. I'd like to point out the use of a random digit table or randInit on a TI-83 (you have to mess with randseed on the 89)
Vrythramax
Male (soon) to be 46 (in 4 days)

Number 7.....I kinda thought I was above middle ground....so sue me.

myrevolt wrote:
P.S. I'd like to point out the use of a random digit table or randInit on a TI-83 (you have to mess with randseed on the 89)

Sweeeeeeet! Laughing
scorpiosemotion
Kats

Female

10 just cause it's the best! And apparently I am not human... Shocked Dude.. What am I then? Never mind. I don't want to know, forget I asked... Seriously!!!

Cool
TruPain
male
I chose 9 because it is my birthday... and perhaps because my daughter is turning 9 this year... and I guess also with slightly further though:

my mom and dad = 2
my brother and his wife with 2 kids = 4
myself and wife and my daughter = 3

2 + 4 + 3 = 9

Maybe there are just too many 9's in my life...
Vrythramax
scorpiosemotion wrote:
Kats

Female

10 just cause it's the best! And apparently I am not human... Shocked Dude.. What am I then? Never mind. I don't want to know, forget I asked... Seriously!!!

Cool

Hi kats.....I'm very happy to see you posting and remaining with the community.
studsstudio
male
I chose 2 as my magic number.

Though the number I simply like more is 22. Maybe because it's my birthday-date (like someone else mentioned). And because it has two, a couple of 2's. And I met my girlfriend on the 22nd.
mathiaus
Male

7 is my lucky number with my next being 5. When I play the lottery I generally choose numbers with 7 or 5 in them and always 49.
WarEagleBBall
Sex: Male
Number: 10

I picked 10 because that has always been
my number when I'm on a sports team.