FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Australian v New Zealand Candy

Captain Fertile
Sorry to bombard you all with these candy questions (I asked a similar question of our American and Canadian members and I have a candy question in the marketplace forum too) but I have a big project in progress and I really need to get my head around how candy works around thw world - you would be suprised in how complex the candy market world wide is.

Anyway, does New Zealand and Australia have the same candy? Is there anything available in Australia but not in New Zealand and vice versa?

The answer from USA and Canada seemed to be just about 99% identical range available in both nations.

Would you guys (by guys I mean ladies too of course) from Australia and New Zealand say it was the same for you?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I promise you all that you will see just why I ask all of these silly questions soon so please bear with me and help where you can.

Cheers! Smile

Note to Mods* I was going to combine this with the USA/Canada post but I felt it would over-complicate who was answering which country question and these are two seperate issues - I hope this is ok.
Andrew426
I dont think theres really that much difference between the two. Most of the packaging (if you get really bored like me and read the fine print) will say "Distributed in New Zealand by: XXXXXXX"
and next to it "Distributed in Australia by: XXXXXXXXX" So I guess the same stuff is sold in both countries.
Captain Fertile
Thanks for that, I really hoped someone would answer that, I got pretty much the samereply about the packaging about US and Canada. Smile
bigdan
There might be, but the last time I went to NZ was when I was six, so I have no clue about trends over there.
jayandsilo
don't go there if you aren't into beastiality