FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

more aggressive?

lastelement0
this is one thing that i am totally confused with. it may have to deal with me putting this one image on my girlfriend. i just took her as the kind that wanted to take it slow. but a few nights ago she brought up me not being very aggressive(in terms of progressing intimately not like overbearing control). now i found this kind of shocking. but im kind of stuck because idk if she's expecting me to be or if she wants me to be. i know it sounds the same but by expecting i mean like she's used to guys being like that with her, and i am not
apple
so she wants you to be more aggressive sexually?

how long have you been dating?
silvous666
i agree, how long have u been dating, and honestly if she is ready wait a lil bit, make her almost ask for it. i know u said she is used to guys that all they wanna do is have sex. well u and me are alot alike, im more of a cuddling kissing, bodycontact kinda person and don't really need sex 24/7 and by the sounds of it neither do u, there is nothing wrong with that, but like i said if she is ready make her late a little while but not to long, because then she will thin that u either don't want to or u can't, give it a little time then give it a shot!!!
Eclipse
Silvous and I seem to have that in common; sex isn't necessarily a big portion of our relationships.

Honestly I avoid it altogether. STD's are everywhere, and unless you know otherwise about someone I wouldn't recommend it.

But what exactly did you mean by aggressive? I can think of a few tangents to go with that besides sex.
silvous666
reread my post, it was apple that said somthing about agression!!! lol
blue77
Maybe she what to tell you to be more passionate. Sometimes women need to feel that their partner wants him sexualy.

If she want to practise S&M with you, than you have to think seriously about beeing in this relationsip.