FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3D morphable model face animation - cool!

Captain Fertile
I saw this on YouTube, wasn't too sure where to post it, hope this is ok.

Anyway, when I saw it I was very impressed. It may be a bit geeky or uninteresting to some but to me it just made me say wow, especially how they can take a 2D picture, render and animate it in 3D.

I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nice6NYb_WA&mode=related&search=
saya
I didnt watch it but i will do if its realy (wow)Captain Fertile Very Happy
imera
WOW!! it was just amazing. think ow what they could do with that tecnology, but it's hardly that the society will use that. I'm thinking about police, or FBI and those, wonder if they are using it.

geeky you say? everything is geeky, mechanics, computer, fashion, or they are only air heads, I'm not sure. But it's the geeks that has produced most of technology, games and things like that. LONG LIVE THE GEEKS!! Razz
marrs
Very nice 3D Morphing
Reading through some of the posts on youtube it seems that The man"Volker Blantz " wrote or developed his own software.
I couldn't find a direct link to his personal web site but I am very interested if this software is going to be released one day.

Great Stuff

I have used morphing software in the past but this knocks the Shite out of them all!