FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Continue this story >>>>>>

mensun
Dear friends,

iam trying to innovative a new and interesting concept in this forum. Let me explain " I WILL BEGIN A STORY WITH FEW LINES AND YOU PEOPLE CAN CONTINUE WHATEVER YOU LIKE BUT IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING. AND AT THE END, WHEN WE WILL READ THIS STORY IT WILL BE VERY INTERESTING AND HUMOROUS " I hope you people will help me.

" Once upon a time, there was a princess whose name was leena who was very beautiful. Everyone in the country adore her beauty very much and used to think them very lucky if they had a glimpse of her. But one day.........................

friends continue what you like.
Yanyan
mensun wrote:
" Once upon a time, there was a princess whose name was leena who was very beautiful. Everyone in the country adore her beauty very much and used to think them very lucky if they had a glimpse of her. But one day.........................

a terribble thing happened. Leena had been, strolling down the path which led from her palace to a field of flowers, when suddenly a shape cloaked in darkness stepped out from the shadows and beckoned to the princess.

The princess was neither stupid nor naive, yet she stepped forwards after the cloaked figure who had begun to walk away. It's steps were slow and paced while the princess' were quick and uneven.The two were seen walking in the field of flowers but no one knew why.

The next day there was no sign of the princess or of the cloaked shadow.
They had vanished...
saratdear
I am not sure but as far as I know forum games are not allowed.

But as I am here, why not continue the story. Wink

...The next day there was an uproar in the palace. An immediate search was announced for the princess and the overly exaggerated black-cloaked figure from the description of a nearly hysterical maid, who claimed seeing a black giant forcefully dragging the princess away to the Forbidden territories, which stood at the end of the palace.

Days and weeks passed, and with still no sign of the princess, the king announced half the kingdom and the princess to anyone who could rescue the princess from the hands of the troll.

A fever of excitement passed through the city. Men began to pour in from all parts of the country to search for the country, but none succeded. None returned. But one day...
gh0stface
Sorry, forum games like these are not allowed.

-Locked-