FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THe Spoils - Collectable Card Game

Handermier
Recently I have found a collectable card game that was created by a few of the die hard Magic: The Gathering plays of the earlier years. This game is called The Spoils. It was recently released in a beta form. Most of the artwork was sketches, but the way the game is played is a bit better than Magic in my opinion.

Also a lot of thier cards just seem to be humorous. One card is called "Eye Gouge" It deals three damage to a blocking player. The flavor text at the bottome of the card says, "Ahhh! The goggles! They do nothing!" The picture is a guy poking out the eyes of another guy. For some sick reason I get a chuckel out of this. There are some cards like this and a lot that have funny and not so sick humor and even some serious ones.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has heard of this game or is currently playing it. I know they have a fantastic prize structure. A lot of places is getting hundreds of dollar tounraments. Even a trip on a cruise to play in a big tournament. So...anyone out there a Spoil fan like me?

-Handermier[/quote]