FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FTP from Blogger

MadeinIndia
Hi, I am trying to publish to my frihost ftp from my blog at blogger.com...Even though I am not getting any error, it doesn't publish..I am able to publish to my other servers fine...can anyone help me with this?
wumingsden
MadeinIndia wrote:
Hi, I am trying to publish to my frihost ftp from my blog at blogger.com...Even though I am not getting any error, it doesn't publish..I am able to publish to my other servers fine...can anyone help me with this?

I don't know what information you'll need but the info below may help you solve the problem (note that I haven't used blogger.com so don't know what is needed)

FTP path: /domains/cellyourcity.frih.net/public_html/
FTP server: ftp.cellyourcity.frih.net
FTP username: madeinin
FTP password: ******
MadeinIndia
Hi...I keep trying but it does not publish. Does frihost have any kind of block against blogger publishing? I tried publishing from my blogger to an other domain of mine hosted elsewhere and it's fine! I seem to be having a problem only when I try to publish here.
mathiaus
Another poster said that blogger can only use passive mode while frihost only uses active, therefore they shouldn't work together Sad
MadeinIndia
Can't you guys do something for this? Can Bondings make any changes? This will help lot of people who want to use blogger engine.
wumingsden
MadeinIndia wrote:
Can't you guys do something for this? Can Bondings make any changes? This will help lot of people who want to use blogger engine.

If blogger has to use passive mode, then probably no. Active mode has to be used because actions like creating the directory list are not executed in passive mode (or something technical along those lines).