FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

registry mechanic.

lastelement0
my girlfriends computer had been acting really slow over the last few weeks. so i asked her if she ran a scan on it. she said no. then i realized she probably did countless things to her computer which affected the registry which could easily slow it down. so i installed registry mechanic by pc tools on her computer.

i ran a scan. 200+ problems. got em fixed. next boot tons of pictures and other files have been "deleted". i say it like that because i don't know if they could just be hidden somewhere. another person, who no one likes yet for some reason the girls do....yeah thats another story. he installed it on his and it wiped his music.

what i dont get is the fact that i've used registry mechanic for at least 6 months on my laptop with no issues what so ever....what gives?
cheeta
i would like to suggest u to make a full system scan with a good AVS like Kaspersky and use a AntiSpyware like Spybot search n distroy....

also use Ccleaner to scan and clean junk from the system...

Very Happy
corey
I have to agre with Ccleaner. Its nice for a free program. It actually works and doesn't reach for your wallet like many programs do.