FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

winning eleven!!

smart19
Winning eleven 9 is coming!
Do anyone play it
i think it is the greatest soccer game in the ps2
when you playing, just like watching a live football match
i hope more and more people would like it
craner
really?
i dont have a ps2 but i played WE8 in pc
yes,i greet withyou,it is the greatest soccer game in the world!
windval
ya
i have played it
it is better than 8
pey
I haven't played it.Is it good? Laughing
snowymirage
I played it. I think its the best soccer game for playstation. I got my copies in japanese and I can't read all the game menu.
comsci18
oh good
i play winning eleven 8 now
and if new version come
i will play it
sangook
WE6 is by far the best playing soccer title sports gamers have ever seen. At times the game reaches the point of surreal because its such a complete experience on the field. Other times while its leaps and bounds better than any soccer game out there, there is still room for improvement.

Lets start with the basics. As simple as it sounds this game isnt anything close to FIFA. You really have to work to score. That may turn some of you off that like high scoring, lots of uber-tricks. What WE6 does is make you pass, dribble and set up your players to score. Playing good soccer is usually rewarded with a chance to score. Note that I said a chance to score. Your arsenal to score is compiled of a rather different shooting meter. Most footie games consist of power shooting meter and the longer you hold it, the harder the shot. WE6s shooting meter is a combination of power and height. So holding the shoot button all the way usually results in a moon ball to the stands. Passing is the standard fare. You can pass, lob pass, through pass and cross. The positive about passing is that its not always going to be a great pass. And theres no foot to foot passing like in FIFA.
DDBKA
The version of WE9 in PC is called PES5.
In my opinion, in WE9 we can control the player more freely, so first it's harder for you to control. After the first time, when you get familiar with the way you control, you can do many action Smile