FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pagecounter

TimsJugling
Howdy yall. Im looking for a good pagecounter or hitcounter. I have looked and looked and... nevermind. its just I cant seem to find any. Im all out of luck. so I thought if anyone here could help me that would be great. Hopefully one that I could custimize and stuff like that. if I cant custamize then maybe one thats blue or something. That would be great. right now I just got my internet back so I have just started looking again. Gota go, Im going ot a party! called the old fasion picknic. boring eh? lol
oh yeah... I would like one thats FREE and does not rune my site by adding a whole bunch of settings and stuff like that. I wont forget to say my thankyou's

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Tim.

Feel free to visit my site at http://timsjuggling.frihost.net
You can see my colors and things like that to try and match up the counters and stuff like that. You guys and gals are allll great!!

Talk to yu in a bit!!!!!!!!!
lbs
Go to your CPanel and under the CGI Center, you will find a counter, change the settings untill you like it, then click "make html" and copy the html into your page where you want it and then click "commit changes" You sould now have a nice looking counter!
Maka
Btw on your site:

and allows up to 200GB of web space

Should be:

and allows up to 250mb of web space Wink
anime
lbs wrote:
Go to your CPanel and under the CGI Center, you will find a counter, change the settings untill you like it, then click "make html" and copy the html into your page where you want it and then click "commit changes" You sould now have a nice looking counter!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
TimsJugling
Maka wrote:
Btw on your site:

and allows up to 200GB of web space

Should be:

and allows up to 250mb of web space Wink

This post is about counters not webspace. I really have no clue why your talking about WebSpace
mathiaus
Your home page of your website, wrongly states that frihost offers 200GB of web space when it does not! Wink

also wrong forum!
moved
TeenZine
TimsJugling wrote:
Howdy yall. Im looking for a good pagecounter or hitcounter. I have looked and looked and... nevermind. its just I cant seem to find any. Im all out of luck. so I thought if anyone here could help me that would be great. Hopefully one that I could custimize and stuff like that. if I cant custamize then maybe one thats blue or something. That would be great. right now I just got my internet back so I have just started looking again. Gota go, Im going ot a party! called the old fasion picknic. boring eh? lol
oh yeah... I would like one thats FREE and does not rune my site by adding a whole bunch of settings and stuff like that. I wont forget to say my thankyou's

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Tim.

Feel free to visit my site at http://timsjuggling.frihost.net
You can see my colors and things like that to try and match up the counters and stuff like that. You guys and gals are allll great!!

Talk to yu in a bit!!!!!!!!!
thanks now I have to get one have a nice day Very Happy