FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable to be a blogger

SmartIcon
Dear friends, when I try to sign up for an blogger account it starts not responding. I am using Xandros( Linux), and Firefox browser. Do you have the solution.
ftasyo
SmartIcon wrote:
Dear friends, when I try to sign up for an blogger account it starts not responding. I am using Xandros( Linux), and Firefox browser. Do you have the solution.

Make sure javascripts are enabled.
Animal
If you can't get blogger to work, perhaps you should consider a free Wordpress.com blog. However, you can also install blogging software on your Frihost account - you could use Frihost for your own personal blog if you wanted.
JamesBond
as animal rightly said, u may try to go in for a free wordpress.com blog or host wordpress at frihost account (if you have one.).

if you desperately want blogger, then perhaps you should try to remove all cookies, enable javascript and cookies. if it does not have any effect, try using a different browser such as Opera or KMeleon.

Well, i've never heard of such a thing before as OS differenciation before, if that is the real problem..
orcaz
Personally, I prefer a custom built blogging software like Wordpress or self-built one to Blogger, coz it is much more customisable. Blogger doesn't allow you full control of the whole blog page.