FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online Gamers - Free online games

ixtra
I have opened a new site called online gamers
You can play free online games there
http://www.onlinegamers.uni.cc please register and become a member
and play online games as well
I am currently adding new games every day so keep visiting!
oh yeah and if you have a game which you want in my site please submit your content

I am also looking for some co admins who could upload some more games
Boffel
Wow, that site looks realy cool actually! But just a question:

Do you have permission to add all this games? Anyway, keep up the good work, and I realy want to add my own browser games there in the future. Very Happy lol.

By the way: I have now posted 100 posts! I am so happy Wink.
legion
hihi ... i will do that ... thanx for this site .... i'll become an addict Wink
rampantinsanity
Hmm, looks like an interesting site. The only thing that I really have to say is that it doesn't really stand out that much from the other free game websites, you need something that makes you different.

At any rate, I'm not too sure if it's allowed to post other people's games on your site. My Co-Admin from Rampant Insanity Forums, gaming section says that it's probably alright as long as you leave the advertising in, but we're arguing about it. Care to settle things for us?

Also, why did you limit the number of plays for visitors to the site? It feels a tad commercial that way, but I'm sure that you have a reason..

-Alunasa from Rampant Insanity
madsencarl
It actually looks pretty good, but with so many other online games sites out on the web, I think it'd be pretty difficult to recruit members. Good luck though!
ixtra
Boffel wrote:
Wow, that site looks realy cool actually! But just a question:

Do you have permission to add all this games? Anyway, keep up the good work, and I realy want to add my own browser games there in the future. Very Happy lol.

By the way: I have now posted 100 posts! I am so happy Wink.

rampantinsanity wrote:
Hmm, looks like an interesting site. The only thing that I really have to say is that it doesn't really stand out that much from the other free game websites, you need something that makes you different.

At any rate, I'm not too sure if it's allowed to post other people's games on your site. My Co-Admin from Rampant Insanity Forums, gaming section says that it's probably alright as long as you leave the advertising in, but we're arguing about it. Care to settle things for us?

Also, why did you limit the number of plays for visitors to the site? It feels a tad commercial that way, but I'm sure that you have a reason..

-Alunasa from Rampant Insanity

Well Its perfectly alright to post people's game as long as there is a link back to the creator and I have done that Smile
I have limited the number of plays so that they become members and I really need members as there are only 6 members as yet
ruthc
Hi! The site is a cool one Very Happy Surely going to be a member. Thanks!!!
drunkenkoz
The website seems to not be working anymore. Sad