FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Desktop Support Engineer

internetjobs
i am looking for desktop support engineer, for this what i want to study which one is good, mcp-ccna or mcse?

now i completed mcp.. how can i approach that companies...
crdowner
I am not trying to insult you but I would strongly recommend working on your English/grammar. No matter what job you find, written and spoken English will be required. Your chances of getting a job and keeping a job will be much improved.
tbsmicro
I am currently working in computers as a Senior Support Analyst, which effectively is a glorified desktop support engineer. I have been involved in recruiting other members of staff for our team and if I was to recommend anything it would be to just get on the job ladder and gain experience. MSCE is all well and good but if you have no experience of using these skills its about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Have you considered contracting? Its possible to get a number of short term contracts such as help desk positions which would allow you to gain experience in an IT environment, once you feel confident enough apply for more technical roles. It won't be long until you have a great CV which you could use to get a permanent role. Hope this helps !!