FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Flash Designer

TribalArt
What is a good flash creator that is free?

I have a limited budget but I would like something that is fairly good. I would like it to be able to do banners for my site.

I have had a look around the internet but could not find any. Do you have any suggestions?
ravi_9793
y dont u try flash MX2004 ...which is free for 3 months Very Happy
warallthetm
well.... al program CAN be free. But its not always legal, or even moral depending on your beliefs.

Flash mx has a three month trial, after the trial un-install it, and re-install. Its a pain. Your not going to find a free flash program thats worth using, i would suggest purchasing swish for easy and good looking flash
internetjobs
i thing swish is good for simple flash designs... we can create it simplly..
qscomputing
There are some ways to create Flash files for free (see osflash.org), but none of them are probably what you are looking for.
CrimsonStrange
Try this, TribalArt -

It's a program called Flash Slideshow Maker by ANVSoft, Inc. and it's freeware.

Here's a link for a screenshot of the program, and it looks as if you can choose the height & width of the output .swf file, so I'd think that could be manipulated and arranged to produce nice standard-sized banners.
It also shows options for music and different transitions/animation effects with each image change.

Freeware flash-design programs are scarcer than hens' teeth, but you may have some luck at these sites:

SnapFiles.com - Flash Animation Tools

PowerBullet Presenter - A small, simple and free program for creating presentations in the Flash format

Google search for "create free flash banners"

Good luck! I hope you fnd something you can use that'll help you create your masterpiece! Wink
poweron-pt
flash 8 is the best Idea ...
TribalArt
Thanks guys I shall try all the links.

CrimsonStrange
Thanks for the sites, just been checcking them out. They may be able to help with a bit tweeking.

I shall try the 3month free trial because I only need it to make one or two quick designs.

Cheers!