FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does google pay the most?

fredbent
after one year of trying to make money with google i am wondering if google is realy the best choice, in over a year i have not yet made 100 dollars us i used to have about 5 sites running but i guess i am not finding the rite untouched market any ideas on any other cpc providers that pay more then google may b google is the bigest but do they pay the most
manumiglani
You may wanna look at it - http://www.johnchow.com/other-advertising-networks-besides-google-adsense/
SoftStag
manumiglani wrote:
You may wanna look at it - http://www.johnchow.com/other-advertising-networks-besides-google-adsense/

That's an interesting link, but I've had a dabble with other advertising, and Google seems to pay me by far the most. It's consistent and it works.
manumiglani
Thats what makes me use Google Adsense. Its consistent and reliable.
lerian
Quote:
in over a year i have not yet made 100 dollars us i used to have about 5 sites running

How many traffic/visitors you have everyday? It's all about traffic. More traffic = more clicks = more money.
Affiliate programs can give you more money (potentially). But it is harder to make money from affiliate program compared to adsense. On adsense, you only need to get more traffic and optimize your click trough rate. On affiliate program, you need to presell your visitors and change them to buying visitors since you're only get paid if you make sale.