FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Life Deals You Full Blows

fredbent
hi people my real name is Atilla, i am from Australia i am a self taught web designer script kid type person, i shut myself of from the outside world a fair bit, last year i had a beautiful girlfriend we was engaged to be married untill her ex boyfriend stabbed me in the chest nearly got my heart we broke up she went back to him, i dont understand why girls like bad guys she thought i was bad but then relised i have a heat of gold, why is that people want mean men that hurt them, is being nice a non profitable thing when it comes to women or do i always get the bad eggs anyway Life goes on i had to quit my job because of my stabbing so i could heal now two months later i still unemployed struggle to pay my car payments ect ect any nice looking chicks Holla Back
blue77
Maybe you and your girlfriend ex are not so bad at all. For her you are just diffrent type of gays.

Dont get upset. Maybe that was happend is had to be this way and next time you will have a much greater luck.
prototype_angel
well, most chicks don't dig the rough rude violent type, but I don't think the complete teddy bear cuddling mush type is what they're looking for either. I don't know why you're angry at her, or seem to be, you should be angry at the guy who stabbed you. If your girlfriend supported him or something then something's wrong. but keep looking, things will be fine I guess.
c'tair
Dunno, but some paragraphs and other grammar like things would make your post ALOT more readable. And man, love or a deeper relationship is a fickle thing. I mean every time I get delt a heavy blow form life, I think I understand now and am able to avoid it the next time. Ofcourse NO, I make another mistake, and learn from that one. Dunno, Someday I hope I find a person which will not exploit any of my vulnerabilites and cause me not to make any mistakes. As for wounds, they will heal.
nikki
sorry about you being stabbed and all dat....

but if she went back to a guy who would stab you (no matter the situation) then to me....you're better of without her...

I assume you're young and well....when you get those blows life throws your way....duck, weave, cover up....but keep fighting....
jipmerite
Yes I agree too. If she's gonna leave you for someone who is willing to stab anu person in the chect, then maybe she has got something wrong with her too. Better to search for someone who is less cool about such things.

Losing a girlfriend is not the end of the world. But being with a girl like that might mean the end of your world.
apple
jipmerite wrote:
Yes I agree too. If she's gonna leave you for someone who is willing to stab anu person in the chect, then maybe she has got something wrong with her too. Better to search for someone who is less cool about such things.

Losing a girlfriend is not the end of the world. But being with a girl like that might mean the end of your world.

well said.....