FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

server 2 down to 93% uptime for the week

truespeed
I have an account with host tracker,and recently,after a short term improvement,the server is again performing poorly.

day
2007-01-23
91.78%

week
2007-01-22
93.35%

month

2007-01
97.26%

Its been pretty bad for a few days now,and has taken the monthly average below 98% in fact its almost at the 96% mark.
DeadX
I've noticed the down time to,
aprox. 1h30m down each day average the last days
Sad

Something happend the last days that could explain this downtimes ?
Animal
The server appears to be struggling with something at the moment - I would suggest that it is likely to be a poorly written script on a user's account that is causing some noticeable downtime.

Bondings will have to look into this, and we may even end up having to go through all user's accounts to find the culprit. However, I'm aware Bondings has a substantial amount of work in his life outside Frihost at the moment, so it may take us another week or so to get back to full reliability.

I can only apologise for the downtime at the moment. We acknowledge the problem - for now, please keep your eye on our Current Server Status for other known issues, and we will make an announcement when we have made any progress.

I'll -close- this topic for the moment to prevent unnecessary responses, and as I said we will let you all know as soon as we have more news.