FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Defense of the Ancients and Imperium

ShuuJi
A little description of that two games.

Defense of the Ancients (known by DotA).
Mod of Warcraft III Frozen Throne. The map (not Warcraft III Frozen Throne) can be downloaded by www.getdota.com and the oficial page is www.dota-allstars.com
It's the E-Sport/Game that is faster growing on the world. All the description is on www.dota-allstars.com

Imperium:
This is a MMORPG Argentinian game (where I came from Razz) with very low graphics but it's really good anyway. You can download it on www.imperiumao.com.ar
Here is a translator because it is in spanish: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=es

Hope you enjoy they.
In my opinion, DotA > Imperium.

Greetings, ShuuJi!
Patriot Players
I used to play DOTA all the time, but then I lost my warcraft disk. No cracks have managed to work for playing online, so i guess Im just stuck. Ah well.
Cibes
Yeah, DotA!!!
The best multiplayer game EVER in my opinion. If you have Warcraft3 try it - but please: DON'T QUIT after 5 minutes! Mad
rileytg
Dota is an awesome game. I play it all of the time. My favorite team is the scourge as it gets my favorite hero, the venomancer. I however am starting to lean towards a different hero because i am noticing that the venomancer becomes much weaker as the game progresses.