FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

let meditate?

mensun
what do u think of meditation. i am talking about vipasanna meditation.
wondering what u get from meditation.plz open this link to get some information about vipassanna meditation.
http://letmeditate.blogspot.com
anita
I get a lot of value out of meditation. I didn't open the link you posted, but I folllow mainly Buddhist meditation... both Insight and Loving Kindness. I have an issue with high blood pressure, which I have medication for. When I meditate for only 10-15 minutes, I'm able to lower my blood pressure by 15-20 points in both the systolic and dystolic. I don't think it matters much what exact KIND of meditation you engage in ... TM, even the simple relaxation response espoused by Herbert Benson. Anita
Keran
Meditation is a good thing. It really helps me focus. My philosophy is that "To be fast, strong and dynamic on the outside you first need to be calm on the inside". That's where meditation comes in. I try to do it atleast once a day for about 10-15 minutes.
I find it really rewarding in my martial arts and acrobatics trainings.
missdixy
My goal this summer is to start meditating and integrate it into my daily routine. I hope it goes well.
RubySlasher
I like to meditate, but I think vipassanna is too extreme.
No drinking?!!
That's half the fun of meditation!!
karysky
I'd like to meditate too...

How to do you meditate ?

What's the technique? You sit, or you lay down? You close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing, is that all ?

Please, I want some details, i'm sure this will help my kung fu performances, and not only that, but everything in my life.

Thanks