FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FCR

Manofgames
edit- its a bad idea actually
Hogwarts
Manofgames wrote:
Self explanatory, I can get shoutcast hosting, and then people can submit their podcasts or music to someone who could play it to the server, then everyone could listen to it.

That's a prettay pointless idea. I doubt "everybody" would listen to it... Ledalone many people.

Also, considering this is classified as many just as a "Free Host", people will think that shoutcast servers are provided... And frihost woul come up when people google "Free Shoutcast Servers"

May as well rename it Firhost: Free Internet Radio Host... Rolling Eyes

I mean, technically, you cn get the server and make your own shoutcast thing. Whether you're allowed allowed to use Frihost in your name depends on Bondings.
reddishblue
Well you could, but what makes it better then any other one, it is totally useless in my opinain
Manofgames
i suppose, it was just a suggestion.
Scorpio
When there are far better free online music services out there, I doubt people would actually even consider this, also taking into account the fact that the frihost users form a small community compared to the WWW.
Bockman
seeing as it's been dropped by the creator, I'm closing it

-close-