FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rants, Rants, Rants

wumingsden
I have seen a number of rants made by users here at frihost, and I always think "What is the point?". Because of this, I have decided to get my anger out too and see whether that helps (rather that or punching a stranger in the face, which will no doubt get me arrested, limiting the already small amount of time I have spare (this method also saves me money paying for my own psychiatrist)).

<edit>
Before Note:
Please note that below I have said a lot of stuff which probably has nothing to do with you (i.e - it's a rant). There is swearing in it, and hopefully the word filter will pick it up. I've not thought about the consequences what this post will bring, but that is really what a rant is about. I will no doubt feel the affects tomorrow. I just need to get everything off my chest, then re-prioritise my life. Its a little jumbled, and random at parts (the post, not my life).
</edit>

FriHost, FriHost, FriHost, sometimes you really ****ing annoy me.

How many times do I have to send you a PM for you to listen? Why is it that when I send a PM it is still stuck in my Outbox a couple of days later? How comes when you do read my PM's (I know you do because they disappear from my outbox) you never reply to them? Instead you like to just ignore them.
Why is it that members think that I cannot have my own opinion? Why should I justify my opinions in a way to suit others? Why should others have the right to tell me how not to speak to someone?
Why am I such a fool? Without thinking, I automatically apologise, which I ****ing hate. Later I regret it. Why does everyone except me always think their never in the wrong? Why do they think that even when you are in the wrong, you shouldn't have to apologise. Yes, I may sometimes act like a bitch, but that is just to get attention. Why do people not have the decency to be sorry? Why should I cry thinking about something that I have said why may have hurt someone, when looking back I have done nothing wrong? Why should I be the one to suffer? Why should I be the one to feel awkward? Why?
Why do I have to justify what is my opinion, and what is FriHosts? Surely it is clear enough. Why are people's eyes wide open but they cannot see? Why am I here? Do I get any benefit out of it? No. Do I get any enjoyment out of it? Not now. Trust should be a big factor. With the people who matter, does it seem like they trust me? No. What exactly do I get out of spending spare time here at FriHost? Anything? Anything at all?

Why is life shit?
Why am I "terminally ill"? What is the reasoning behind it? Done I go through more than enough, that I have to be reminded constantly about it through the thing you call pain?
Why do I have to go in hospital? Why do I have to have I.V's? What is the point when I still feel like this? They say the med's help. They are wrong. They say that I'm dying. I pray that they're wrong yet right. They know nothing. Why do I have to suggest methods of getting better? Why don't my shit medical team get their ****ing act together for once and do something good for a change? Why do I have to watch what I eat? Why should I eat crap food and yet still be expected to put on weight? Why can't I be the one that is overweight for once? Why can't I be the one that doesn't have five easy-to-see I.V marks? Why do I always catch infections? Why are my lungs collapsed? What is the reasoning behind this stupidity?

Why is my "father" such a bastard? He is literally a bastard, but what's the need in acting like one? What will it accomplish? Why does my "father" think he has the right to tell me what to do, and what not to do? Why does my father think he has the right to make me cry? Why is it he only acknowledges me when he's drunk? When he's angry? When he's acting his worst? When he's acting violent? Why does he think he has the right to call me a fag? Do I love him still? No. Have I ever? No.

Why are most guys pricks? Just because they have one shouldn't mean they act like one.

Why are my grandmothers bitches? Why do they think that them being upset at the state that I was in in hospital is a good enough excuse not to see their grandson? Are a few tubes that frightening? No. Are they both bitches? Yes. Do I love them still? Dearly.

Why does everything think I'm good at everything? Whats the point in having such high expectations when I'm not going to achieve it anyway?

I Don't Blame You, I Blame Myself. I Can Forgive Anybody Except Myself.
I'm Not Crying Anymore. I Have No More Tears To Cry.

What is the point of this post? There is no real point.

Reasoning:
I am what I am. I am a queer, a fag, a homo, a queen, a diva, a bitch, a slut, a ******.

I am the faggy homo, queenish diva of a bitch who's a slutish ****** that has the emotion range of a teaspoon who always abuses their mod powers. Get used to it. The bitch has escaped. Beware.
Aless
That's quite some prolific posting. I just generally want to rant about a**holes who don't tip. Do you not realise that waiters/waitresses DO NOT make minimum wage without tips?!!
Manofgames
jeez, erm im truely sorry wumingsden.

your not the only one who apologises for reasons they know not.

its natural for some dickhead people to blame people in power when they have no right to complain.

i have no real words of comfort dor your life as i have no where near the amount of problems you have.

i feel truely sorry for you.
cruisearound
Wow, that was a bit of a shock to read in all fairness, sounds like your going through some crazy sh1t at the moment & i can only hope/wish it to get better in some way. Sounds like the people surrounding you arnt helping either. Maybe some of us should stand back & take a look at our own lives in perspective before throwing rants out & realise that some are far worse of than we could ever imagine. I wonder how many will read this & think twice now before throwing a pointless rant or stomping there feet.
I wish you all the best & hope you pull through your trauma.
Babsta
Lol.. that was a really long rant.. =P
Razz
wumingsden
Babsta wrote:
Lol.. that was a really long rant.. =P
Razz

I decided to stop myself before going any further Laughing
Leetch
What a poof!?

Gay gay gay gay gay
jabapyth
wow. Shocked i hope...you can find something to be happy about...try on a smile Very Happy , they look good
wumingsden
Leetch wrote:
What a poof!?

Gay gay gay gay gay

Hmmm, some people ..... They rather want to be me, or do me. Wink Have you made up your mind yet?

On a more serious note, your very lucky that I don't take offence to that (and also lucky because I don't want to use my mod powers in this thread). You should be aware however that if another staff member finds this post, you could be banned without warning. An even more likely possibility is your hosting accout removed (having such low Points really isn't good) Laughing This is the second time you've tried to insult me, three strikes and your out.

Although I am the faggy homo, queenish diva of a bitch who's a slutish ****** that has the emotion range of a teaspoon who always abuses their mod powers, your not worth my time. Maybe you should do something, like, I don't know, get a life? It's plainly obvious that your so un-happy with yourself that you have to make others feel sad.
I'm actually smiling to myself (a little nerdy, I kmow) because of the people like you in the world.

**Note that the image above was taken so late at night because I was bored and couldn't sleep (a little like now; its 4.18am Crying or Very sad )
Leetch
Eww, some of us arnt gay here?
munkey_boy
You need to put some weight on lol.
Handermier
Wow, wumingsden, your rants put to shame the rest I have seen on this site. Good job. -Thumbs up-

-Handermier
ThornsOfSorrow
I'm so sorry that your life seems such a mess, wumingsden. I've always been horrible at comforting people, but just know that even though you have some people who aren't helping you at all, you also have supporters out there. You're obviously dealing with a lot right now, but it's great that you're still fighting, rather than just giving up (at least that's the idea I got from what you wrote). And it's good that you took the time to rant; hopefully it helped you to feel at least a little bit better.
wumingsden
Leetch wrote:

Yeah, that's what they all say.

munkey_boy wrote:
You need to put some weight on lol.

Quote:
Why don't my shit medical team get their ****ing act together for once and do something good for a change? Why do I have to watch what I eat? Why should I eat crap food and yet still be expected to put on weight? Why can't I be the one that is overweight for once?

I know Crying or Very sad

ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
And it's good that you took the time to rant; hopefully it helped you to feel at least a little bit better.

I felt a lot better. Now however I'm feeling slightly awkward. If nobody had replied to this thread I would have trashed it. My excuse for writing it is that I had another night without sleeping and was extremely fed up. Kinda like how I'm feeling now, but I don't think I'll go into further detail about my life, you all already know how utterly boring it is Wink
TribalArt
Just an observation. But I do not think that what Leetch said was entirely fair.

We all have our own opinions on matters but I can assume Leetch has a negative attitude towards homeosexuals.

Personally I do not mind homeosexuals. They are just another person with a different out look on life.

Quote:

I do not really understand with what you meant by that....

Quote:
What a poof!?

Gay gay gay gay gay

Really, didnt you notice the person you refered to was a mod?
darvit
What a rant! It feels good to put everything into words like that. Props for the long post! Wink

You're obviously going through so many difficulties right now, and I won't try to offer superficial words of comfort like "that's okay," because I know it's not okay!

But this is what I'd say: go rant and express your feelings. Cry and get angry. Mope around in a corner. But don't let that get hold of you. After venting out your feelings, get up, fix yourself, and try start anew. Wink [easier said than done, I know Sad]

Be well.
outamoney
Rant-harangue: a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion

I'd say you hit right on the head.

Kinda emo but I know how you feel on the father bastard issue. I dont know what being a bastard accomplishes but he continues, for what reason, I know not.
rightclickscott
I know I haven't been around as much as I used to, but I honestly have to say, that rant you have makes the one I put up a while ago look like a piece of s***.

There's something you need to understand. There's something all of us need to understand. We all have problems, and it feels like f***ing herione when you get them out.

Personally, I know how you feel when it comes to your father. I had an abusive stepfather growing up, and when it comes down to it, he believes you're not living up to his expectations. That's a load of s*** and you know it just as well as I do. He hates you for what you are, so, you know what? Don't f***ing bother with it.

When it comes to being gay, I have to say, if I were gay, I'd do you. Although seeing that picture out of the blue was really strange, I can't say much different for how you've become.

You know what, man? I have a lot of respect for you. That's all I really have to say. Live your life the way you want to, but remember, not everyone is going to be as sympathetic on the f***ing internet as they are in real life.
saratdear
First of all, congrats. You rant, and you feel better. I didn't know you had so many problems and you could still be so ... happy and carefree. Okay, maybe I don't know you personally, but I do watch you around the forums and observe the people I like and the people I don't.
Next, I can't say I can comfort you, but maybe you will feel happier after reading my post. I felt, as I assume lots of people would, that I have the most problems a 13 year old can have. But boy was I wrong. After all, what problems can I truly say I have? Okay, trying to understand which girl in the two prospects in front of me to love? Come on, I am a 13 year old. Or trying to grow muscles better than the school champion basketball player? maybe I haven't passed through puberty to grow muscles ... okay sorry. Looks like instead of comforting you, I was ranting myself.
But you know what, not trying to flatter you or anything, ok, but I like you a lot now.
You must understand that I am truly sorry for your problems. Rant some more, and you will feel better.
scorpiosemotion
Quote:
Reasoning:
I am what I am. I am a queer, a fag, a homo, a queen, a diva, a bitch, a slut, a ******.

I am the faggy homo, queenish diva of a bitch who's a slutish ****** that has the emotion range of a teaspoon who always abuses their mod powers. Get used to it. The bitch has escaped. Beware.

Well, I suppose I can accept your reasoning, but then again... Maybe not. From this post alone the emotion range of a teaspoon was disproved by the heart felt anger and dare I say it desperation. It's not easy not having control over things. I hope things look better for you soon and as for those short minded idiots, I'd love to slap them. Good luck, and I'll send happy thoughts your way.
wumingsden
Hmmm, very interesting comment so far.

TribalArt wrote:
Quote:

I do not really understand with what you meant by that....

Quote:
What a poof!?

Gay gay gay gay gay

Really, didnt you notice the person you refered to was a mod?

Oh, I think he realised. He however obviously doesn't give a damn. Everyone should respect everyone else, he's just too sad and ****ing selfish to do so - some people are so god-damn idiotic. He's probably just insecure about his own sexulaity, secretly getting off thinking about guys and not wanting to admit it. I don't care about people calling me a "poof", "gay", "queer", "fag", "queen", etc, if I don't know them. I also don't mind if I know them and they say it in a funny manner, like me and my friends will say "fags coming through" when walking through college doors (just a real life example). However, when somebody says it in a degrading manner I get pissed off easily, which rather results in me walking away, or having a argument/fight. People should just keep there own opinions to themself in certain situations, one of them being the above.

darvit wrote:
What a rant! It feels good to put everything into words like that. Props for the long post!

It felt absolutely fantastic.

darvit wrote:
You're obviously going through so many difficulties right now, and I won't try to offer superficial words of comfort like "that's okay," because I know it's not okay!

But this is what I'd say: go rant and express your feelings. Cry and get angry. Mope around in a corner. But don't let that get hold of you. After venting out your feelings, get up, fix yourself, and try start anew. [easier said than done, I know]

Be well.

I'm changing a lot of things in my life at this moment, not because of this thread (because that would be just plain sad), but they started to occur after this.

outamoney wrote:
Rant-harangue: a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion

I'd say you hit right on the head.

Kinda emo but I know how you feel on the father bastard issue. I dont know what being a bastard accomplishes but he continues, for what reason, I know not.

Funny you mentioned emo. I've recently been labelled as "emo" by friends because of my slight change in dress style. Although I have my own style of fashion (i know everyone says this, but for me it is true) because I wear every piece of male clothing (and the odd female piece of clothing), I've also started to wear alot of black. (Not goth-black, sytlish black).
Depending on my mood (or time of day) will depend on whether I wish for others to label me or not [friends can do it anytime they wish].

rightclickscott wrote:
I know I haven't been around as much as I used to, but I honestly have to say, that rant you have makes the one I put up a while ago look like a piece of s***.

I loved your rant! Very Happy

rightclickscott wrote:
There's something you need to understand. There's something all of us need to understand. We all have problems, and it feels like f***ing herione when you get them out.

Hmmm, never tried heroine, do you recommend it? Laughing

Everyone has problems, and I'd just like to say that there are tonnes of people out there who are worse off than yourself, including me. I was just the one that decided to rant.

rightclickscott wrote:
Personally, I know how you feel when it comes to your father. I had an abusive stepfather growing up, and when it comes down to it, he believes you're not living up to his expectations. That's a load of s*** and you know it just as well as I do. He hates you for what you are, so, you know what? Don't f***ing bother with it.

Yeah, sounds like my father. Luckily I've just come out of hospital so I haven't had to deal with his shit for 3-4 weeks. No doubt that he'll start tonight when he comes back drunk. Such a ****.

rightclickscott wrote:
When it comes to being gay, I have to say, if I were gay, I'd do you.

You know, that's what all the "straight" one's say Laughing [i have the tendency to think that everyone is slightly gay, hasn't been proved wrong yet Wink]

Oh, and like mentioned i think somewhere above, everyone wants to do me Wink

I'm so god-damn lucky Laughing

rightclickscott wrote:
Although seeing that picture out of the blue was really strange, I can't say much different for how you've become.

Haha, the picture was pretty random, but I recieved a PM from someone so I decided to post that [if I was able to break the rules of the frihost forums and get away with it then i would have posted a slightly different image. that one however was one of the less-explicit ones taken.]

rightclickscott wrote:
You know what, man? I have a lot of respect for you. That's all I really have to say. Live your life the way you want to, but remember, not everyone is going to be as sympathetic on the f***ing internet as they are in real life.

Thank you.
I know this is the net, and I know that sympathy on the net is hard to come by. I'm usually a bitch when it comes to it myself, especially on the net, which is probably why I haven't over-reacted in certain situations.

saratdear wrote:
First of all, congrats. You rant, and you feel better. I didn't know you had so many problems and you could still be so ... happy and carefree. Okay, maybe I don't know you personally, but I do watch you around the forums and observe the people I like and the people I don't.

Feel soooo much better Smile
I don't have so many problems compared to a lot of other people (health obviously not being considered). I'm really just your average Joe, or average Jess, depending on how you see me (or how I'm dressed).

saratdear wrote:
Next, I can't say I can comfort you, but maybe you will feel happier after reading my post. I felt, as I assume lots of people would, that I have the most problems a 13 year old can have. But boy was I wrong. After all, what problems can I truly say I have? Okay, trying to understand which girl in the two prospects in front of me to love? Come on, I am a 13 year old. Or trying to grow muscles better than the school champion basketball player? maybe I haven't passed through puberty to grow muscles ... okay sorry. Looks like instead of comforting you, I was ranting myself.

Oy you, go create your own thread Laughing Haha.
I think a lot of young boys have problems with their appearance. My brother is also currently trying to grow his muscles. He even secretly tried one of my suppliements (which he seriously regretted afterwards Laughing). Now, he's just doing a bit of weights, he doesn't understand though that at this moment he's way too young to work out.

saratdear wrote:
But you know what, not trying to flatter you or anything, ok, but I like you a lot now.

Someone actually likes me Shocked
Why have you had a sudden change of mind?

saratdear wrote:
You must understand that I am truly sorry for your problems. Rant some more, and you will feel better.

I don't really care (sorry if that sounds bitchy but I cannot word it any other way). What I'm trying to say is if someone isn't sorry I don't care, real-life or on the net. OK, still sounding horrible, what I mean is I try not to let other people's opinion affect me, even the good-ish ones.

I could easily rant some more, you really think it'll be a good idea to (here on frihost)?
ThornsOfSorrow
wumingsden wrote:
I could easily rant some more, you really think it'll be a good idea to (here on frihost)?

I don't think anyone would mind, as long as you keep all your rants in the same thread. That way, if people don't feel like reading them, then they could just ignore the thread. I see no harm in more ranting here.
Manofgames
Hmm, perhaps Bondings could create a rant forum, or a rant subforum where post count and points didn't count??

That would be my solution, or in the mean time, just edit the first post to say you've made a new rant! Smile

happy ranting.
saratdear
wumingsden wrote:

saratdear wrote:

Someone actually likes me Shocked
Why have you had a sudden change of mind?

Okay, I meant that I respect you!!!

But rant all you want, if it would make you feel better. It was nice (no offense) hearing your rant.

EDIT : For a laugh, try reading the Google Adsense ads here. Laughing
Captain Fertile
saratdear wrote:

EDIT : For a laugh, try reading the Google Adsense ads here. Laughing

I never spotted that, yep very funny indeed. Laughing
wumingsden
It seems that some members of staff have a problem with my rants, so unfortunately this thread has to be -locked- Crying or Very sad

If you really care and feel that this is a great injustice like I do then feel free to PM me about it and then maybe they will be able to have a change of heart.
If you also think that these kind of posts should not be allowed here at frihost, again feel free to express your opinions via PM.