FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Getting my anger out





whoamifooling
Listen i dont care anymore. i will not change my self for you one bit. i have friends who accept me for me. it must be fun to you to make names up about it but who cares? i might even punch you if i get mad enough, but before you make ideas about me, get to now me. cause even with the "haters", i am me. if thats a problem, don't talk to me, but just remember you will hear my name in the future i will be famous. so take a hint and just get over yourself seriously no ones laughing accept those losers who just laugh to be "cool" but maybe you should be friends with me, otherwise you could end up working for me... im actually very nice and caring.

I did care before i thought about it, why should i? tell me... plus saying i'm gay, bi, a fag, a queer, a homo what does that do? does it make you feel special? do you want us? are you afraid? see why do you say it? so whatever..

I hate people asking me if im gay? is that any of your business? if i am gay is that a problem? if im not gay is that a problem? i dont even think "gay" should be a term. labels are dumb so if you like labels, your dumb :] i am me dont question it, i don't question you so its none of your concern, plus if i wanted you to know wouldnt i of told you... don't judge what you don't understand..

that's what I wrote today, people can be such, well you know.
.ZR.
'Gay' is a horrible insult. It's worse than 'mormon' (which I got called for wearing a trench coat. Kids are too strung out on drugs in this town to come up with better.)
And not even because it can mean homosexual. But because the original definition is happy.
WOOHOO. We're all happy. Who cares. What kind of insult is that? I hate stupid insults.

-end mini rant-

You've got the right idea. Don't care what anyone says and just be who you are. And when it gets to you rant. Because rants can do a lot Very Happy As I'm sure you know already, lol.

Anyway. Sorry for butting in ^-^;
reddishblue
whoamifooling wrote:

I hate people asking me if im gay? is that any of your business? if i am gay is that a problem? if im not gay is that a problem? i dont even think "gay" should be a term. labels are dumb so if you like labels, your dumb :] i am me dont question it, i don't question you so its none of your concern, plus if i wanted you to know wouldnt i of told you... don't judge what you don't understand..

You are sooooo right man, usually I hate rants but that makes sense.
mstreet
Well it's god to get your point across and anger out. everyne needs to vent sometime.
mynameis
Yep thats what forums like this are for!

I also hate stupid twats who judge people and then either tease you or jest stay away from you. You can't judge somone that easily.

I also hate people who don't give a s**t about what u've really tried hard to do. Really I'm my best/Only real friend in this world as even your closest friends don't fully respect you somtimes..
Babsta
Yeah.. vent it all out man! that's the best remedy for anger.. but at the right person and at the right time.. but no we don't think about the time or place when we are mad..
so the best place is your diary.. or here.. what the hell.. why am I rambling.. Laughing Laughing
whoamifooling
thanks you guys. you people are so nice.. i wish the losers at school were like that. but yeah thanks!
Manofgames
i some people would stop twisting my words.. very annoying
end rant
i cannot help with your school prob, because some bullys react differently than others.

ie at my school, the worst you might get is being teased / roughed up / socially excluded.

@ my teachers last school, it was commen to get beaten up.
upestudios
there was no real point to this but ok
good luck lol
munkey_boy
whoamifooling wrote:

dont even think "gay" should be a term. labels are dumb so if you like labels, your dumb :].


Hypocrite...
jabapyth
.ZR. wrote:
'Gay' is a horrible insult. It's worse than 'mormon'


Excuse me????? how is 'mormon' an insult? do you even know what it means? its the nickname for LDS (short for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). Just in case anyone cares, Im mormon. ya
lk-lehti
Very Happy
Babsta
But there is also one more thing.. I think it's not wise to vent out your pent up anger b4 the losers at school cause they take advantage of that to call you a neurotic freak.. I think it's better if one rants in his diary or on forums like these .. what do ya think? Smile
whoamifooling
Manofgames wrote:
i some people would stop twisting my words.. very annoying
end rant
i cannot help with your school prob, because some bullys react differently than others.

ie at my school, the worst you might get is being teased / roughed up / socially excluded.

@ my teachers last school, it was commen to get beaten up.
Wow! That's scary beaten up? I got in a fight with my best friend. It was a fake one, but i slipped and fell... it was hilarious, that's the most physical abuse I've encountered lol
whoamifooling
Babsta wrote:
But there is also one more thing.. I think it's not wise to vent out your pent up anger b4 the losers at school cause they take advantage of that to call you a neurotic freak.. I think it's better if one rants in his diary or on forums like these .. what do ya think? Smile
I agree. That's why I have a live journal and a myspace, and this is just a forum for me to meet people, and get help with photoshop.
TribalArt
Drugs...Jus hate them.

They mess up the mind and ruin a good mind. If all of those who watched films like Trainspotting about a herioin addict trying to live and come clean, they may not do it!

It's expensive, waste the states Health service, cost tazpayers billions a year.

I don't think all the media attention that pete doherty is getting isnt helping this cause?
Related topics
What is your favourite movie?
Getting paid online?
Top 14 Humor of Getting married
London is getting nailed with terrorists
Manchester United getting Americanized!!!!!!
Marketplace Blacklist! - Read to avoid being scammed!
Dems: these are merely the facts
Getting Traffic *HELP*
getting se|xlinks while chatting
Why Some Riot and Some Do Not
Getting acceptes by Fri Host
Getting a free domain at www.eurodns.com??
getting pver someone help!
Getting angry
Bit of Anger
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.