FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo PC, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty 2 PC, and SC

BiZNatch
Best games out there so far. (topic)

Bad Games

World of Warcraft - You can still play this game and have no life, no problem with that though, but its a major issue, these days. People wear diapers and die just because of this game.

Battlefield 2 - I know real shocker. I have no problems with this game it's just that the textures could be better. The guns are plain and I was expecting something better. When i downloaded the demo I was like OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER! But when the game came out I bought it, played for 15 or 30 minutes. After that I was like.....bad, but not too bad could be better.

Vampire Slayer (Half-Life 1 Mod) - This game has problems. If your on the team where they slay vampires it's hard to kill them. The vampires are rigged. No doubt.

I think that's it...
Hogwarts
BiZNatch wrote:
Best games out there so far. (topic)

Bad Games

World of Warcraft - You can still play this game and have no life, no problem with that though, but its a major issue, these days. People wear diapers and die just because of this game.

Battlefield 2 - I know real shocker. I have no problems with this game it's just that the textures could be better. The guns are plain and I was expecting something better. When i downloaded the demo I was like OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER! But when the game came out I bought it, played for 15 or 30 minutes. After that I was like.....bad, but not too bad could be better.

Vampire Slayer (Half-Life 1 Mod) - This game has problems. If your on the team where they slay vampires it's hard to kill them. The vampires are rigged. No doubt.

I think that's it...

Battlefield 2 has great graphics, you obviously have a computer too cruddy to run it on full graphics Rolling Eyes... It's best when you play multiplayer.

World of warcraft, like alot of things, should not be excessively played. I fail to see the logic of it being "bad" if people become "addicted" to it. I mean, sure, it has its problems.

Look at it like religion. People don't know whether a God exists or not, but they devote their lives to it. That's worse then World of Warcraft, in my opinion (I'm not religious).
poweron-pt
condition zero has great graphics, It's best when you play multiplayer. Shocked
Raydon
I agree this are some good games, but World of Warcraft isn't a bad game. A lot of people that play it have a real life. Just becuse some freaks are on PC 24/7, it doesn't mean the game is bad becuse it makes addiction.
It is supposed to make you want to play and play more.
amusic
yeah, world of warcarft has a nice graphic. Nice to play it online.