FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

enter "The World" of .hack

TerrorOfDeath
Im the terror of death the ultimate PKing character, the tri-edge killer in 2min and 12 sec. If u cant handle a PKing god dont enter but all .hack fans can handle being PKed by me once or twice.
Blu_Spykz
How'd... Sorry what? Didn't get any of that,

Is .hack a game? What is PKing...

Tah.

A Gaming Noob.
TerrorOfDeath
u call yourself a gamer hehehehehehe.... a gamer knows that PKing is Player Killing and yes .hack is a game..... and its pathetic that u call yourself a gamer Confused...... because us games are so pathetic u must have not heard of it..... so sad.....Sad
Ethan Bradley
He called himself a gamming noob. Meaning he didn't understand. Wink
TerrorOfDeath
well if he could of asked i mean the way he wrote it was a little sarcastic expecally coming from a noob that dont know that many games Confused
Blu_Spykz
Thanks for the explantion.

Thanks to Ethan too.

I'm not new to games as such...I've been playing the "best" games for the past 15 years or so... but have a low scope on games that don't necessarily make the top 20 etc.

My question was not meant sarcastically. Perhaps you can remember that, especially as you are a "fri" noob. Wink
TerrorBite
I don't use the term "PKing", in fact I don't think I've heard it before. I prefer "pwnage".
Can't say I've heard of a game called .hack either.
TerrorOfDeath
the reason u didnt here of it is because it was made in japan and doesn't come out in the US yet...... but when u here and play it u might like a japanese game every now and then.
Saber
TerrorOfDeath wrote:
the reason u didnt here of it is because it was made in japan and doesn't come out in the US yet...... but when u here and play it u might like a japanese game every now and then.

It has come out in the US.
There are 4 ps2 games based off of .hack

(and more if you take a look)
If you find them, I would advise keeping the Japanese voices on and not switching to the horrible English ones. The text will still be in English its just that the voice sounds horrible.

-saber
Ghost900
I have never heard of .Hack untill now and as for PKing nope I haven't heard of that saying either. Confused