FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Seconf Life - The game of the future ? What do you think ?

vandame
Hey huys, who know about SECOND LIFE ?
This game is the "same" as The Sims, but all in the world are real peoples.
A lot of big companies like Bosch, Ibm, are spent money in this game.
For example the Bosch´s party in the end of 2006 was at Second Life.
IBM will invest 10 million in this game. Last month was a Big Brother there.
In this game a lot of people making money, because u make money in game and can get real money. Its very crazy
The game get a lot of account last months, are growing up very fast..
So if u dont know, try to find at Google, and write ur opinion about this game.
Sorry for my english !
Smile Rolling Eyes
Jaan
There are heaps games like this. Only the cheap ones suck you in and make you pay actual $$$. If you go in thinking "I'm gonna get rich playing this". Then it will probly NEVER happen, and you'll just get addicted, like gambling.
Games like that suck. Get a REAL life. No skill is needed in those - any fool can play.
You should much rather do something that interests you that you will be able to do in the future as well... like start programming or somit.
TerrorBite
I've heard about Second Life, I even considered joining but decided it wasn't worth it.
If you're looking for an addictive game for which you must pay real money, I believe you can go complain about World of Warcraft. i've seen so many cases of people who are addicted to WoW - some even admit they're addicted.
The difference is, WoW is a game, whereas SL is more like a big 3D chat room. A very big chat room.
vandame
In part i agree with you TerrorBite, but its very differente both games, WOW its a game where u kill monsters, grow up levels, and Second Life its a game like The Sims, that simulate the real life...Buts i agree with you when you said about the money, its dificulty to pay a game in my opinion. =P
Keydar
I never played it, but people tells me its the worst thing ever
rightclickscott
Forget Second Life. I have an awesome MMO for all of you. It's called First Life!
MasterfulMongoose
i played second lifefor a week tops, the lag.........OH THE LAGGGGGGGGGG.

and the game isnt good,
Senshida
First Life is WAY better than Second Life. It has way better graphics. And there are no bugs or glitches! Very Happy
Yjaxygames
I couldn't play it becuase when I register I can't get further than the phone options. I don't have paypal orcreditcard so I need to give my mobile information but the providers in my country aren't displayed so I can't get further.
imera
I think that I will stick to the sims2. I know how to play that and think that it's a great game, so no point in playing a game that is the same (in a way) with real things. And I never want to play with real things wither.
nicksp
So in this game are things free or do you have to buy them with real money?
madsencarl
On another forum I frequent, we all made Second Life accounts, and bought heaps of hookers, then bailed without paying. We also crashed a medieval party with "guns" and stuff.

Good, immature times Smile
ShawnKelfonne
Eh... I gave it a try for a short while, it just didn't appeal to me at all. Above all else, it seems to be very poorly coded, as it both looks and runs worse than say WoW or Guild Wars.
reddishblue
Senshida wrote:
First Life is WAY better than Second Life. It has way better graphics. And there are no bugs or glitches! Very Happy

Yeah but when your glasses break the screen goes all blurry...
coby
nah, i tried it about two months ago...didn't like it... back to my pes 6 Smile hehe
7Pound7
Qoute: "Hey huys, who know about SECOND LIFE ?
This game is the "same" as The Sims, but all in the world are real peoples.
A lot of big companies like Bosch, Ibm, are spent money in this game.
For example the Bosch´s party in the end of 2006 was at Second Life.
IBM will invest 10 million in this game. Last month was a Big Brother there.
In this game a lot of people making money, because u make money in game and can get real money. Its very crazy
The game get a lot of account last months, are growing up very fast..
So if u dont know, try to find at Google, and write ur opinion about this game.
Sorry for my english ! "

Hmmm Second life sucks. Real life is much more adventureous.
ANd your english is fine, but funny i think