FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hair problem

sanjeevreddyk
hi all,
recently i have a problem of hair fall, i dont have dandruff and any other. but i am losing my hair. so please give solutions to me...
furtasacra
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,
recently i have a problem of hair fall, i dont have dandruff and any other. but i am losing my hair. so please give solutions to me...

Goodness, hair loss can be caused by so many different things it's probably best to just see a doctor. Genetics, pregnancy, menopause, stress, dietary deficiencies, infection, disease, medications, hair dyes, chemical straightening or curling, or even regularly wearing a tight hat can make your hair come out.

I lost a lot of hair a few years ago, while working at an extremely stressful job. (I had some other stress-related health problems, but the hair loss was the last straw. Being unhappy with my job was bad enough, but unhappy AND ugly just wasn't worth the paycheck.) I changed jobs, and my hair started coming back in thick a few months later. But that's just what happened to me.

If you check around at health-care related sites, you can find plenty of information. If it's not something obvious, like wearing your hair in too-tight ponytails, see your doctor. Sudden hair loss can be an early indicator of several nasty health problems that can be successfully treated if you catch them in time.
sanjeevreddyk
furtasacra wrote:
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,

Goodness, hair loss can be caused by so many different things it's probably best to just see a doctor. Genetics, pregnancy, menopause, stress, dietary deficiencies, infection, disease, medications, hair dyes, chemical straightening or curling, or even regularly wearing a tight hat can make your hair come out.

I lost a lot of hair a few years ago, while working at an extremely stressful job. (I had some other stress-related health problems, but the hair loss was the last straw. Being unhappy with my job was bad enough, but unhappy AND ugly just wasn't worth the paycheck.) I changed jobs, and my hair started coming back in thick a few months later. But that's just what happened to me.

If you check around at health-care related sites, you can find plenty of information. If it's not something obvious, like wearing your hair in too-tight ponytails, see your doctor. Sudden hair loss can be an early indicator of several nasty health problems that can be successfully treated if you catch them in time.

thanq
furtasacra
You're welcome.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with a specific solution, but I had to say something because I know how distressing hair loss is.
brilliantbeauty
Well, I personally say to try to lay off the hair styling, eat more healthily, excercise more, spend more time relaxing for a bit, if the hair loss isn't slowing, go see a doctor, as it could be a sign of something more serious.

And I'm assuming you mena dramatic hair thinning/loss, not just some strands pulled out in your brush, because that happens to me all the time, especailly when tugging out knots and such.
Velius
I suggest also going to your doctor so that you can get good advice in keeping your hair healthy.
mengshi200
You can eat Ipomoea batatas Poir to improve it.certainly,hair fall's cause may be complex.Chinese natrual medical to using food can slove it perfectly.
nigam
stress can lead to hair fall as well....i think you better have enough vitamins to support and to have a stress free also...
deanhills
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,
Perhaps you could consult your local pharmacy, as there are products you can use to encourage hair growth. It has to do with stimulating the hair roots.
mengshi200
eat medicine is not good choice.because all medicine have side effect .
eat food and natural medical is perfect.
deanhills wrote:
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,
Perhaps you could consult your local pharmacy, as there are products you can use to encourage hair growth. It has to do with stimulating the hair roots.
deanhills
mengshi200 wrote:
eat medicine is not good choice.because all medicine have side effect .
eat food and natural medical is perfect.
Why is medicine considered unnatural? Some of the ingredients in medicine may have harmful consequences, but there are certain hair products for example, like hair spray that stimulate hair roots.

There is a point in hair loss, where just eating a good diet is not necessarily going to solve the problem. The hair loss can be as a consequence of an underlying disease for example, or genes, or a virus. Problem is that there are so many possibilities. I would try the ointments or sprays however that they recommend for massaging scalp, try and keep the scalp as clean as possible and use high quality shampoos and conditioners that have been designed for hair loss.
mengshi200
Why is medicine considered unnatural?
-------------
because medicine is chemic and biological product ,not come from nature straight.it is a mimic,not original.this is same as hair spray that stimulate hair roots.
mengshi200
There is a point in hair loss, where just eating a good diet is not necessarily going to solve the problem. The hair loss can be as a consequence of an underlying disease
---------------
not good diet,should to eat suitable food.replace medicine with food.Chinese medicine think body is whole.disease is just phan.real problem may be hide to deep.We should find real problem ,use natrual way to solve it .
bukaida
A stress free life with adequate rest( without pills) may help improving the situation. However it is observed that the environmental polution has some direct impact on hair loss. Taking bath with hard water regularly also cause hairloss. The ageing and heridity also has some impact.

Some modern treatments are using the stem cells for growing new hair in bald areas.Also hair transplantation improves the hair count (Although the treatment is very costly).

Eating fruit and vegetables may help.

THE HAIR (FALL CURE) IS A BIG INDUSTRY NOW. Very Happy
laurahill
I think some medication like propecia will be helpful to treat hair loss problem. ]propecia is the very effective pill which stop hair loss and regrow the hair.It is a FDA approved pill is prescribed for male pattern baldness.
loyal
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,

Maybe just shave it all off? Some people go for the bold look.
BenDick
stress can lead to hair fall as well....

deanhills
loyal wrote:
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,

Maybe just shave it all off? Some people go for the bold look.
Agreed. That definitely did improve the looks of people like Yul Brynner and Bruce Willis. Smile
mshafiq
hair loss is big problem and it caused by lots of reason like lack of vitamin,minerals,etc
inspite of all these things we can take best care at home
like keep the hair clean,it will protect from dandruff and hair lice
Always massage the hair with lukewarm oil(olive oil) before taking shower
Never comb the hair when they are wet
Also try to massage the hair with the mixture of egg and yougret
before taking shower
and always use healthy food
yagnyavalkya
Hair loss is a problem
12jony34
furtasacra wrote:
sanjeevreddyk wrote:
hi all,

Really nice post is this.I was suffering the same problem of hair fall.
thanks for your useful post.
menino
I guess your having a bad hair day, but yes, I agree with loyal and deanhills, that have published to shave your hair completely, as it gives a good look, to many people.
Also shaving it, will make you feel cooler than just look cooler, as more cool air gets to get off your head.
Also, I wouldn't recommend to mess with your hair, and worry about it, because stress and some unknown chemicals might cause more hair to fall off.
menino
I guess your having a bad hair day, but yes, I agree with loyal and deanhills, that have published to shave your hair completely, as it gives a good look, to many people.
Also shaving it, will make you feel cooler than just look cooler, as more cool air gets to get off your head.
Also, I wouldn't recommend to mess with your hair, and worry about it, because stress and some unknown chemicals might cause more hair to fall off.
loyal
There are products which help prevent and reverse hair loss out there that are medically approved. Go see your doctor and ask.
yagnyavalkya
Hair loss is a widespread and worrying sign. By means of the support of a couple of drugs to facilitate encourage hair increase finasteride and minoxidil it is possible to treat people with a number of types of hair loss. In cooperation the two drugs manipulate the hair-growth sequence and augment the length and diameter of existing hair, even though their method of action vary. Androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata involve a reversible modification of the hair-growth cycle. Hair growth is recurring, with stage of growth. The cycles of energetic expansion and rest are keeping pace by multifaceted messages connecting the epithelium and the dermis that are not yet well implicit. In a standard scalp, a good number follicles are growing, a little are undergo involution and the rest are resting
mshafiq
What I observed is that
shampoo is not as important as Conditioner is.
I switched to a different conditioner and felt a lot of difference that is lesser hair loss.
So I may suggest that using a good conditioner may help to reduce hair loss.

Can someone comment if using some jelly like stuff or spray to shape the hair is good or bad for hair as i use it frequently. One reason of its usage is Not to show dry hair. If we should not use hair shaping products then what is the best alternative. Some people use hair oil but I thing that could be even worse as it may make a layer on skin of head which will block access to fresh air .....
johncameron1985
Now a days hair problems are increases a lot. Most of people comes in this consideration. If you find some symptoms of hair loss then without wasting the time go to the hair clinic and get some expert guidance. According to them get the treatment. Don't try your own way.