FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

INDIA ACHIVED RE ENTRY SPACE TECHNOLOGY

primerosoft
WHEN I THINK ABOUT ISRO (INDIAN SPACE RESERCH ORGANISATION) I FEEL PROUD. BECAUSE WITHOUT ANY OTHER EXTERNAL HELP INDIA TOO ACHIVED THE RE ENTRY SPACE TECHNOLOGY. AND THAT IS A BIG LEAP FOR THE UPCOMING CHNDRAYAN PROJECT. INDIA GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF THINGS TO FINISH BEFORE THAT.

ANY WAY UP UP ISRO
indianinworld
Dr. Vikram Sarabhai was the founding father of the Indian space program.

Till then the Indian Space Research Technology has been Steadily and Constantly rising day by day. Cool
ISRO is currently headed by G. Madhavan Nair, Chairman - ISRO(and also considered as a Chief Mentor). Hats off to all the Scientists who have worked on the projects till now. And one of the most important thing is that ISRO is offering services for "International Launch Services" with Quality Work for Standard Rate.
It should be Noted that the Budget for ISRO is almost equal to the Budget that is spent in the Developed Nations.
ISRO recently announced its intent to put an Indian in space by 2014.
The latest success story for ISRO is the Launch of PEHUENSAT-1 on PSLV C7 on 10th jan, 2007.

Keep Smiling Smile
indianinworld
For more Information - Please visit :
http://www.hindu.com/2006/10/26/stories/2006102602081300.htm
and
http://www.isro.org/mileston.htm
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Space_Research_Organisation

All the Best for ISRO for their Future Engagements in Research and Technology.
FunDa
Now that the SRE has been retrieved successfully, it is a big step forward in the Indian space programme.

It was just retrieved from the sea and the technology for reusable space shuttles may be beyond grasp for a few more years, but the pace has been set and it is a good harbinger of better things to come

If the current pace of space research keeps up in India, it is very much possible that , India will become a major space superpower soon.
Scorpio
primerosoft wrote:
WHEN I THINK ABOUT ISRO (INDIAN SPACE RESERCH ORGANISATION) I FEEL PROUD. BECAUSE WITHOUT ANY OTHER EXTERNAL HELP INDIA TOO ACHIVED THE RE ENTRY SPACE TECHNOLOGY. AND THAT IS A BIG LEAP FOR THE UPCOMING CHNDRAYAN PROJECT. INDIA GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF THINGS TO FINISH BEFORE THAT.

ANY WAY UP UP ISRO

Way to go with your post Mr.Whose-hosting-is -certainly-in-doubt

Cut down on the shouting. Doesnt look very nice.
k_s_baskar
primerosoft wrote:

ANY WAY UP UP ISRO

Yes. It's one more milestone for us.

Smile

Note: Please Avoid Complete CAPS while posting
ocalhoun
Welcome to the space age. Rolling Eyes
yagnyavalkya
I mean India is still importing wheat
what is the need for so much money in space when a lot of people in Indian are still hungry for food and not for space travel
Come on India lets see some transgenics and other plant science advancements to herald an evergreen revolution
Arun
arugricutlture.firhost.net
ThePolemistis
yagnyavalkya wrote:
I mean India is still importing wheat
what is the need for so much money in space when a lot of people in Indian are still hungry for food and not for space travel
Come on India lets see some transgenics and other plant science advancements to herald an evergreen revolution
Arun
arugricutlture.firhost.net

exactly
eggg
Transgenics? Hoo boy... How about some good, old fashioned crop rotation?

We'd all better start conserving petroleum if we want to have rocket fuel in a hundred years...
ThePolemistis
eggg wrote:
Transgenics? Hoo boy... How about some good, old fashioned crop rotation?

We'd all better start conserving petroleum if we want to have rocket fuel in a hundred years...

forget about rocket fuel... we need to conserve petroleum if we wanna survive in a hundred years.

Whats so good about going to space, moon and possibly mars, if more than half the world lives in poverty, and the earth will no longer be livable by the end of this century???
yagnyavalkya
You have got a point If earyth is no longer livable then we have to go to space and thus I guess Space research
ThePolemistis
yagnyavalkya wrote:
You have got a point If earyth is no longer livable then we have to go to space and thus I guess Space research

Indeed it would be viable given there to be a planet close to us, that is safe for humans, of which would be possible to reach by the end of century. This aint gonna happen, because we have to locate that planet first and obviously we haven't.

Why waste billions on space technology, when the majority of Indians are living under poverty?
I doubt space technology would improve the lifes of the majority of Indians, but I am sure as heck that had billions been invested into improving conditions for these poor people, then we would have a decrease in the wealth gap amongst Indians.
MARCIV
Maybe you prefer to send "intouchables" in space.

It's hard to heard but i really think the best thing that can happen to India is forgeting about old traditions especially about woman...