FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers or briefs?
Boxers
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Briefs
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Both (o.O)
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

spazbutt32
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. >_>
Teddy1
Boxer's all the way. Way more comfortable Very Happy
You forgot something.... G-String Laughing
glabase
boxers all the way - aren't they supposed to be better for you anyways... Confused
Captain Fertile
I wear briefs due to the fact that I have a phobia of buttons (ergh, dont even like the word- a strange phobie I know) so wearing boxers isnt really an option.

Briefs are a lot more comfortable and prevent things from flopping about unsecured or even worse popping out! Shocked
spazbutt32
Funny, none of my boxers have buttons on them. o_O

I guess none of them have freakishly long flies either, though
HoboPelican
Briefs or commando. Boxers just bunch up in my jeans and feel awful. Although I have been known to wear boxers for "special" occasions.

(A button phobia? That is new one on me....just out of curiosity, is that just for yourself or do buttons on your significant other or even strangers have an effect?)
Captain Fertile
HoboPelican wrote:

(A button phobia? That is new one on me....just out of curiosity, is that just for yourself or do buttons on your significant other or even strangers have an effect?)

I have started a new thread on the subject here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66838.html

In answer to your question my wife understand and rarely wears clothes with them on if I am around. I am ok with studs etc on jeans it is the other kinds that freak me out.
driftingfe3s
I use tighty whities most of the time. I run alot and it just feels weird running with boxers for me. Boxer breifs are okay. But when I'm not running I don't mind boxers.
Teddy1
Boxer's are more comfortable for me. Briefs make me feel like a kid Sad. So you know i like boxers they don't scrunch up in my jeans Very Happy just wear loose fit instead of tight jeans. They will be a bit more comfortable. Smile
m00tmuffin
I like boxers on a guy, by far. Razz
lady_yavanna
i voted 4 both, but only coz i like em both as much as each other on guys, but NOT AT THE SAME TIME!!! Laughing
Daisie
Hey you forgot the all time fav, Y front... Wink Laughing
chastise
I prefer boxers on boys. Briefs sort of freak me out.
prilly_baby
Boxers are hot on boiiisss ahahaha j/k but really
briefs look suffocating
Azmo
boxers for sure.. briefs are not that comfortable when you work out alot and get big legs.. nor is it comfortable to put your "mini me" in a small place like that.. let it hang along the leg! left side or right? Smile
magnustoday
i use both but i have more briefs than boxers