FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

harry potter

missgothika
my boyfriend is now on vacation with his friends in some beach i dunknow whereee and i'm goingggg just crazyyy for what he can do to mee... it's really frustrating.. not knowingwhat your pal is doing. He sends me texts msg saying that he misses me .. but i just can't believe it's true..
ssshh
I think you should just try and relax. Your boyfriend is probably just having a blast with his friends, and although I don't know anything about your relationship, he appears to be missing you.
Jealousy really sucks, but try to handle it and put some trust in him.

Btw: If your boyfriend is Harry Potter, then you probably should worry. Heard he's a horny bastard. Shocked
cocobirdi
Quote:
I think you should just try and relax. Your boyfriend is probably just having a blast with his friends, and although I don't know anything about your relationship, he appears to be missing you.
Jealousy really sucks, but try to handle it and put some trust in him.

i agree. darlin, you're being silly. it's understandable if you're just missing him, but you sound really clingy. you should work on that and gain some independence for yourself.
blue77
Just sitt and relax. Do your favorite things and dont thing about this. There is no way to found out what is happend with your boyfriend and there is no way that he knows what is happend to you.
xkobram
I can understand your feelings. But try to trust your boyfriend. You dont have any reason to be worried. Its nothing you can do but not worry about it. I found good going somewhere with friends or playing computer games. Just fill your time with activities, dont sit and think on him...
tuncay
if you don't trust him/her, that probably means over generally, doesn't it?