FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Psp Games

vdk777
For thoose who need any games for Psp console i encourage you to cantact me to vadimkh40@hotmail.com

I will appriciate and read all request from you !
Duncan Idaho
That reminds me of that ad that always pops up in XGenStudios that wants you to click to claim a free XBox360 (probably a free virus, too, if you're stupid enough to fall for something free that would normally cost 300$ if you were to pay for it in an average store), but then again, not everybody WANTS you to take away a broken console of theirs, trying to scam you. On the other hand, why would someone want to give away FREE PSP games that would have cost $40-60? Curious.
QrafTee
Umm because it is possibly illegal?
Patriot Players
Looks very fishy to me. A little more info perhaps may be in order?
Seiji
Are you giving away isos files. About everyone knows how to homebrew on there PSP and can get games from almost any torrent site.
Wish4Me
Yeah, The reason why psp stinks soo hard is the UMD format. Its such a waste. Nobody uses it as it just drains batteries and a lot of people who have psp's just get the games free off of torrent sites. This is why PSP has failed for Sony for the most part.
m_furquan36
torrents are there,homebrewing is easy and plus i agree with the person that the psp has failed.