FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

trance

faisalsaeed

trance artwork.
Abstract made in Cinema4D and a lot of postwork done in PS2. Couldnt get the effect i wanted as much, but looked nice so thought Id share it.
hope you like it Very Happy
Alie
Untill now I can't understand which kind of 3d objects I must create to recieve result like this one Sad Can you show me an example? Only picture with object you've modeled....

About your picture: looks like lil empty in the right bottom. Will be better if you'll add any element there... Maybe half taceparented text or something....
faisalsaeed
if you have cinema4D is should be quite simple. there are lot of tutorials available online to make such abstract shapes in cinema4D. All you have to do is tweak them around a bit to get a similar effect. As for the composition on the work displayed, I had tried to go for a minimalistic feel.
Thanks
Very Happy
CivilizeD
Thats great work Wink Good job.

9 out of 10 only because its small and not a whole lot to look at but still great 3d abstract work!
Alie
Quote:
there are lot of tutorials available online

LOL Laughing Every time I recieve the same answer. No, I haven't Cinema4D at home, instead of it I use Wings3d and 3ds max.
Maybe you can show me unrendered model, so I would know how's object must be modeled. If you can - few tips will be also good for understanding point. Something like "use smooth command for better results". Wink