FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Board Request Board

Cephalic_Carnage
I've seen these at a lot of places. I am not sure if this has ever been suggested or not, but I think it would be a good idea. A board where you post a topic for a board to be made, and if a request gets a certain number of signatures (amount of sigs required determined by Bondings) the board gets made.
saratdear
I assume you are saying a new forum where you can request for new forums to be made? Well, it is not such a bad idea, but it isn't really necessary. You could just make a thread in the suggestions forum, this forum, this forum I mean! Wink
garionw
That's the last thing I think we need - A board to suggest other boards. Just think how many spam/duplicate posts would be there everyday.

It would be a moderators nightmare

Haven't we got enough already? and besides what boards are you suggesting we add? Razz
Animal
Yeah, the Suggestions forum is mainly full of requests for new forums, so it will do for now. If you do want to suggest a new forum category, please Search to see if it has been suggested before, and if not, just use the Suggestions forum to state your case.

-close-