FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mii Wii

Whats your favorite Wii sport?
Tennis
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Baseball
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Golf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bowling
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Boxing
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

blueboy
Well I got a Wii back in 2006. Here is a screenshot:

I started playing Wii Sports and here are some highscores:

Tennis
Returning Balls: 10 balls
Timing your swing: 5 balls
Target practice: 9 balls
Baseball
Hitting home runs: 9HR(5055 ft)
Swing control: 56pts
Batting practice: 27 hits out of 30
Bowling
Picking up spares: 9 lanes
Power throws: 517 pins
Spin control: 6 lanes
Golf
Putting: 4pts
Hitting the Green: 537.2 ft
Target practice: 420pts
Boxing
Working the bag: 34 bags
Dodging: 66pts
Throwing punches: 43pts

Best Fitness Age: 21
(20 being the best)

Some of the scores are kinda old. I will edit it later with the new ones.
poiko123
My friends and I like boxing quite a bit, but I haven't played tennis...yet.
mschnell
I think tennis is the most fun. It's great for multiple people and pretty easy to learn.
linkman2004
Bowling is, in my opinion, the best out of all the games. The fact that it almost perfectly replicates the feel of bowling is great. Although I still prefer throwing real balls down at a real lane, but that's expensive. Razz

For my other favorites, golf and tennis would probably tie for second, since their also a heck of alot of fun.
Patriot Players
Cant wait to get my hands on one. Still pretty difficult to find unfortunately.
sush
How is your experience with the Wiimote? Heard there were some problems and Nintendo was planning a recall... How's the gaming experience with it?
Mosquito.Tyler
linkman2004 wrote:
Although I still prefer throwing real balls down at a real lane, but that's expensive.

Oh yeah, but a Wii is cheap right?

Anyhoo, I don't have a Wii, but I played on one at a LAN party...and Boxing is hilarious. Good fun.
snowboardalliance
Mosquito.Tyler wrote:
Anyhoo, I don't have a Wii, but I played on one at a LAN party...and Boxing is hilarious. Good fun.

Boxing is also hard, at least to me, I mean it seems like I play and I'm punching really fast but it's not always actually punching. I think bowling is fun, plus you can play 4 player with only 1 wiimote.
NoManLeftBehind
I <333333333333333333333 Boxing, Also Zelda Twilight princess is awesome. the fishing is soo fun.
Senshida
Bowling is the best. I love it, you can do curve balls and stuff =) Weeee!!!!
Tennis is great too.
falco211
I like all of the sports. My favorite is boxing. My second favorite is bowling and my third favorite is golf. If this game had online capabilities it would have been great.
mschnell
sush wrote:
How is your experience with the Wiimote? Heard there were some problems and Nintendo was planning a recall... How's the gaming experience with it?

The recall was for the wiimote's wrist-strap and I've had no real problems with my wiimote.
Ducksteina
I like Bowling best. It get's a bit too easy after a while, though...
Tennis is imo the best multiplayer-game of Wii Sports.
Golf is okay.
Baseball? Well, I'm terrible at baseball. Rarely hit anything...
Boxing: Only have one Nunchuck, so I can't play it in multiplayer. Pretty boring in singleplayer...
stephancreelle
nobody had problems with the wii controller slipping out of their hands ? becoz i have , and my tv didnt like it
greetz
DSGamer3002
My favorite Wii Sports sport is Tennis. Although after you reach pro you keep playing Elise and Sarah over and over, it's still a fun challenge and I enjoy playing the game. ^_^ The other sports are fun as well, but Tennis is just my favorite. I've had the Wii since the day it was released, and haven't missed a single day of playing it. Shocked
Tatsumaru
I haven't played the Wii much (I don't own one myself but a friend has one) and I think I enjoyed boxing the most... golf was pretty fun too. Wasn't all that exciting though, haha.
Thug
Yes the Wii is realy something new and fun 2 play!

Got also the Wii back in december 06, and my favourite Wii Sports game also gotta be Bowling Smile

After that hmm Golf or Tennis + i like the boxing game allot.

The Baseball game aint realy my thing tho, its pretty tuff to hit some home runs
Magicman
Boxing is my favorite but it sure is a workout throwing all those punches. Tennis is also very fun and bowling and golf are relaxing. Baseball is alright but a little frustrating.
gh0strec0n_legit
haha i got my wi60 set up, just need to get me a ps3 and it should be good but on the wii i like the bowling the most
hardcoregamer808
I really like tennis, but to tell you the truth, all of the games are really fun, i only like the best because it's easy and my little cousins can pick it up and know how to play right away, and it gets the whole family up and playing the wii, as a matter of fact, my grandma was playing golf with us on the wii the other day, which was awesome.
Kirbyssj
I love my wii so much !! I had to walk to toys R us with some of my friends at 8 in the morning to get it lol, and when we go there we like ran to get a copy of Zelda. God, that was a great day.

And for wii sports tennis is the best to play it at like 1 am wiht 3 of your friends.
enygmasoft
Patriot Players wrote:
Cant wait to get my hands on one. Still pretty difficult to find unfortunately.

Difficult. try impossible. Maybe for april.
squeakypants
I had to pick bowling, because it's the only "1:1" game.

All the other games are basically button-replacements. The motions don't directly control the character's movement, but rather just trigger them.

Bowling actually lets you control the ball very well, but it defeats the purpose since bowling is more of a social thing.

If you're cheap enough not to go out and bowl with your friends, I guess it's a decent replacement. However, it's no fun single player.
Seiji
I thought Wii baseball was pretty fun. It was a sport I played a lot when I was younger so I really got into it.
_Harley_
So is it actually worth buying a Wii? Does it get boring very fast? I have been contemplating on buying one, but have been deterred by it just being a novelty for a few weeks then only being used when my friends come round.