FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox autofill

Tony The Tiger
I have recently reformatted my hard drive. Although my Microsoft Internet Explorer autofills boxes as I am typing, Firefox does not. How can I regain this convenient and time saving feature?
Animal
Open Firefox, hit TOOLS > OPTIONS > PRIVACY.

The options in there (such as "Remember information entered in forms" etc) should help you.

HTH
Raydon
Or use Opera as your web browser
MrBlueSky
Raydon wrote:
Or use Opera as your web browser

Using opera won't enable autofill in firefox Rolling Eyes

Maybe you should at least give some (good) reasons why switching to opera instead of giving this kind of 'helpfull' reactions.

(Just MHO, no offence)
Raydon
well from my side Opera is a lot faster the IE or FF and you have bookmarks and links that are better then typeing a part of the name...
...but if you want it like that you have it, no need to go to options and enable it becuse it is enabled when you install it.
Animal
Get back on topic both of you. If you want to discuss why you think one particular browser is better than another, use the Official Topic - don't hijack unrelated threads.
Raydon
Animal wrote:
Get back on topic both of you. If you want to discuss why you think one particular browser is better than another, use the Official Topic - don't hijack unrelated threads.

sry I only wanted to help him with the autofill...and I didn't know there is a topic about Browsers