FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Without Music uh... Man that would SUCK

JoeCool
Hey this is Joe Cool.
I listen to pretty much every type of music their is. I probably listen to more genres then anybody I've Ever met. I appreciate music so much that I was going to make a poll on different genres, but i wouldnt want to offend any of the diverse music genres I will say one thing though I love All Music
Maka
I know without music I wouslnt wanna live, but music wil always exist you could just tap your leg and make a beat.
icugaming
JoeCool wrote:
Hey this is Joe Cool.
I listen to pretty much every type of music their is. I probably listen to more genres then anybody I've Ever met. I appreciate music so much that I was going to make a poll on different genres, but i wouldnt want to offend any of the diverse music genres I will say one thing though I love All Music

You listen to post-rock? Groups like Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky or Mogwai? If you do then you can truly say that.
Helios
ok..

good for you Smile

want a coin? Very Happy
Reeves1230
WOW!!!!!! i never thought of what it would be like without music i dont think i would be able to survive...but then i again if i never new it existed it really wouldnt have mattered right? no on the other hand if i new about it like i do today then they like banned music or something....I WOULD REALLY CRY MY EVER LOVING MUSIC SOUL!!!!!!! Cool
Psychopath50187
Yeah life would be boring without music
darkelven
JoeCool wrote:
Hey this is Joe Cool.

I think the same, wthout music the life would be thrash.

When I started to listen music, it was romantic music. After I evolved to rock music, metal music, symphonic metal music, progressive rock, techno rock, industrial rock and others. After I was to look for simphonic misic like Beethoven and Mozart, and I found the opera music.

It was so good for me, but I found the soundtrack music, a good mix between simphonic music, electronic, rock and others genres, as the movie.

I listen too folklore rithms, I know africaan melodies also.

Now, I'm searching for something good, you can help me??
darkelven
Does anyone Robert Miles.

5 or 6 years ago I listened an album Callled "Children", a song with the same name.

It was a elechtronical album, but nit techno.

It was all, the album, at least in my country (Chile) was not very know, just a little bit.

Someone else knows him?
diablera
Quote:
Without Music uh... Man that would SUCK

Well, Im quite impressed none has said who said this phrase before... Nietszche said once: Life without music would be a MISTAKE

And yes, I totally agree with this. Music is quite imprescindible, and hehehe, well, yeah, i listen to bands such like mogwai, sigur ros, etc, but i also listen to squirrel nut zippers, 10CC, the flaming lips, Tone Loc, Bauhaus, Christian Death, Wagner, Phillp Glass, Brian Eno, Roxy Music, The CUre, etc.
diablera
Helios wrote:
ok..

good for you Smile

want a coin? Very Happy

what was it? mmh...