FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good Bye to All

manumiglani
With the series of events and communications happening within the last 24 hours on the forums I have decided to leave Frihost. I have already requested deletion of my hosting account.

It certainly was not easy for me after spending so much of time in the community, I did not expected to leave in this way.

Anyways, I wish everyone of you best of Luck in your Life. I may still come here sometimes and post here in formal tone. It was great contributing and learning from the community.

Good Bye and Take Care Everyone!
Captain Fertile
I don't know for sure what events you are talking about (and don't need to know) but I would suggest you sleep on it if it has only happened in the last 24 hours.

Let it lie for the weekend then look at it afresh on Monday.

I think FriHost is great but of course I am not you and I am not in your position.

I hope you will stay and remain a positive member of the community but if you decided to leave all together - take care and good luck. Smile
Commando_Sondre
Well, well, hopefully we'll see you again soon Smile
Srs2388
I don't really know you personally but, sorry to see you go...
Hope you do come and post some.
coolclay
Um, ok yea whatever "events" that took place must have pretty rough, to make you leave such an awesome place as this. But yea good luck where ever your going.
suicidecore
uh, not really nice. Well, goodbye Rolling Eyes
Helios
Well, it's hard to see members going away, I must say Sad
We'd also like to be informed of such "events" that make users leave FriHost, so we could take care of those "events"... Rolling Eyes
pashmina
Well i hate to say good bye. But with a very heavy heart i would like to say goodbye, sayonara and i hope to see you back soon.
reddishblue
It's always sad to see a fellow long time member go...
I wish you good luck with whatever you choose to do and hope you remember us positively.
Goodbye.
fromegame
Mm, I don't know you, but still: Good Bye, hope we see you back sometime! Sad
vesves
good bye and take care XD
James007
Yes manumiglani, please contact a moderator/admin so we can try to solve your problem.
zjosie729
I'm sorry to see you go, hopefully you'll come back sometime!
vdk777
Well i am new over here, but i think it is not nessesary to generalise the problem with everyone, i mean if you want to quite or leave something just do it without any noise, and if you wish to say goodbye to your friends do it in private.

My Best wishes , Vadim ...
wumingsden
-locked-

Sorry, but I'm getting sick and tired of users opening threads about them leaving. Its enough that they put it in their signiture for months on end without actually doing anything. Opening a thread on it however is one level up. The only thing users can do is ask a) why are you leaving? b) will you be back, if so when? and wish you good luck ....

Not a great discussion, really.

[Note: Staff members open threads/put it in their signiture because it is much harder to remove themselves from frihost because of the commitments that they have. Regular users however have none, so why they open up threads on the subject I have no idea. Old members leave (or are banned), and new members arrive, everyday. It's a never-ending cycle.]

<edit>
.... In my own opinion ...
</edit>