FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

anne rice novels

mtndew
anyone read the anne rice vampire chronicles? im not much for reading (other than computer books) but i love those books and ive read them all. anyone else ubsessed with them like i am?
Slayer
oh god anne rice hell yeah i love them much but unhappily there is only 2 books in turkish others are english i tried to read them to but its hard to read.and in turkey you can't find the english books just in somwhere i have 7 of them i need to find 3 too.

well my favourite character is Lestat.i would die for him (ehehe i know its nonesense)well i can't live without them
Aut0mat1c
I read the first 5 vampire books and 1st witch book. All are amazing, but the witching hour is soooo long!
Lucifel
I"m reading the book about Armand ^-^
I like anne rice's novels, especially Inteview with a vampire ^-^( louisssss Razz )
Veckn
well, I like the Rice's books...

I love to read books, but Rice's books are specials for me...

The Memnoch it the 1st book i've read in my life ^^

Anyone readed it?
kazoe
i've got memnoch and armand but my bestfriend borrowed it and read it ahead of me Rolling Eyes

i luv rice, i think she's one of the talented writers i've known, i even read her non vampire books

anyways, here are the books i've read thus far...

interview w/d vmpire
the vampire lestat
queen of the dmned
merric
kazoe
Aut0mat1c wrote:
I read the first 5 vampire books and 1st witch book. All are amazing, but the witching hour is soooo long!

oh yes, its soooo long, it took me 3 days of little sleep, inserting the dam book whenever i pull myself off work LOL
NYBlue
I've read The Vampire Chronicles, in full, twice already. It's a great series.

If you like them, you should check out the Mayfair Witches series. It actually blends into the Vampire books after a couple of books.
kazoe
NYBlue wrote:
I've read The Vampire Chronicles, in full, twice already. It's a great series.

If you like them, you should check out the Mayfair Witches series. It actually blends into the Vampire books after a couple of books.

wow that's cool, its hard to look for books that has no stock in our place already, i do not like ordering cuz i dont like the extra charge on shipping.

i've read the mayfair witches, and taltos, it get me in strong emotions for a while, i hate bad endings.
susanna mayfair
I have read almost all of her books. She is one my favorite authors (see username Very Happy ) I think that the Witching Hour is my all time favorite book. It is long, but I love how she creates a whole 200 year history for this family. My favorite part of the book is the Talamasca files. I particularly love the section that takes place in the 20's when Julian is young.

Has anyone ever read her Sleeping Beauty series she wrote under an alias? Those are the only books of hers that I have and have no desire to read at all. I have flipped through them here and there but for the most part, they are just gross. I know some people like them but she gets into some freak crap like beastiality in those books that are just not for me.

I love all of her other books though!
Alixemmasaur
annes ideas are very intersting but her books can get a little dry
Vrythramax
Wasn't too crazy about the book Armand, but the rest of her body of work I loved.

The movie Queen of the Damned didn't do the book justice...the book was *MUCH* better I think.
jakegest
I've only gotten through the first three. I have to say interview was her best out of those, the others are good but interview was such a strong book. (maybe I'm just biased because I loved the charicter of louis so much)
kazoe
susanna mayfair wrote:
I have read almost all of her books. She is one my favorite authors (see username Very Happy ) I think that the Witching Hour is my all time favorite book. It is long, but I love how she creates a whole 200 year history for this family. My favorite part of the book is the Talamasca files. I particularly love the section that takes place in the 20's when Julian is young.

Has anyone ever read her Sleeping Beauty series she wrote under an alias? Those are the only books of hers that I have and have no desire to read at all. I have flipped through them here and there but for the most part, they are just gross. I know some people like them but she gets into some freak crap like beastiality in those books that are just not for me.

I love all of her other books though!

I havent read it but my bestfriend did read the 2 series, even described it to me, hehe. well, maybe people had different kinds of tolerance on it. I've read some parts, and well, its kinda ok, ehhe.

I guess im a perv then *shrugs

Yeah, I find the Talamasca cool indeed.