FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Woman Wants?

freakinlame
HE all...I'm just wondering what is it that a woman look for in a guy in order for her to be attracted to him? Women, please state your opinion while men, try to agree with the women for once. Experience is very much welcome Smile
TrueFact
I asked the same question to a girl before and she said:
"well... i don't know what can attract a girl... that depends on the girl herself."
I asked: "on what exactly it depends?"

She replied:
".... [silence] ... on what she wants ?!?!?!?!?! " Shocked

well that's a girl that didn't know why she's in love with her beloved Shocked
dray101
Before thinking about what women want maybe you should think about what YOU want?

That might help you understand better Wink

And I do believe it won't be very easy to describe what you are really looking for (besides HOT Shocked of cause!)

anyway give it a go
shaun6
A woman likes humor, keep her laughing and shes all yours. Smile
tingkagol
there are far more complicated women than those who like it when their men make them laugh. there's SEX.
ChilleCharlie
well i think every girl is different

its really impossible to say every woman wants the same

where the one woman wants sex the other doesnt want sex till shes married or maybe even than she wants it almost never

where the one woman loves soccer the other woman cant stand it

and where the one woman wants to hug alot the other might not

seriously not 1 woman is the same you have to find out what she wants
im very lucky with my girl shes a real lovely girl

cant live without her shes exactly what i need
and what she wants.. well she wants to be with me
she wants love she wants to hug alot and ehhh whehe Wink you know
she likes movies well at least i think she likes movies
also lot of woman like to eat and drink things that wont make them fat..

i hope this helps you out a bit..
what a woman wants is not to tell what a specific woman wants thats what you should go and find out you can always ask her what she likes!! shell appreciate it if you do that because what most woman like is intrerests in her
Bofia
I think its safe to say that pretty much all women will want confidence in a man
cocobirdi
confidence of course is a big deal. if you're confident, you don't have to be gorgeous (gorgeous guys tend to be complete jerks anyways). a sense of humor is important as well... if ifind a confident guy that can't laugh, he goes in either the jerk or boring category. i love to find somebody that can be as stupid as i can and not look at me like i'm an idiot. sense is also a big deal to me. so many guys, especially around my age (21) are complete idiots. sure, maybe they're fun and confident, but they ahve no sense.
Yanyan
I'm guessing that because you are asking what a woman wants you are maybe thinking of changing yourself either for a woman you like or maybe just so women are attracted to you.

If you are then I say don't change yourself. It's not worth it if you be someone you're not and get a girl to fall for the act and not you.

If you're not thinking of changing yourself then forget what I said.

On the other hand , as ChilleCharlie said evey girl looks for something different and some don't look at all. It all really depends on what kind of person she is and her interests.

If they're quiet they might not be looking for someone who's got lots of confidence, to jump up on stage and leave them behind.
If they're not sporty they might not adore the footballer even if they're a 'hunk' because the guy always goes on about football.

ummm...yeah. (Sorry if it's like a repeat of what ChilleCharlie said.)
frozenhead
shaun6 wrote:
A woman likes humor, keep her laughing...

Yeah, to add on, it's a first step on what your intentions on her (as a girlfriend or a simple friend).

shaun6 wrote:
... and shes all yours. Smile

Uhmmm.. that will depends on how you make her laugh and if you do well, the rest is history. Wink
ColdFire
Quote:
A woman likes humor, keep her laughing and shes all yours.

really?? be a comedian and women will fall for you?? Shocked
this is crap if you ask me, maybe we need to get jim carey or adam sandler's opinion this one!
and are you quite sure they are laughing WITH you and not AT you?? Wink
nikki
first ting is this...

a woman wants a man who knows what he's about...
not some guy who is living with his parents and ask them for money to buy new sneakers....

if you know what you want and where you're heading....then this will show in your walk etc.... she'll know it....

about making her laugh and stuff....all that is nice....but you gotta be yourself... in trying to get her to like you don't pretend....cause when the real you comes out she may run!

be yourself....and know wot you're about....

and one more thing...

when you love, love with your whole heart, cause that time....maybe your only chance to love...
TribalArt
So from Nikki just commented.

Women require men to be:
Confident
Independant
Honest
Humor can be good.

What about a good talker/listener?
Are women attracted to that or would they rather leave it to their girlfriends to chat about stuff for a long time?
chapos
very good..

well i think every girl is different

its really impossible to say every woman wants the same

where the one woman wants sex the other doesnt want sex till shes married or maybe even than she wants it almost never

where the one woman loves soccer the other woman cant stand it

and where the one woman wants to hug alot the other might not

seriously not 1 woman is the same you have to find out what she wants
im very lucky with my girl shes a real lovely girl

cant live without her shes exactly what i need
and what she wants.. well she wants to be with me
she wants love she wants to hug alot and ehhh whehe you know
she likes movies well at least i think she likes movies
also lot of woman like to eat and drink things that wont make them fat..

i hope this helps you out a bit..
what a woman wants is not to tell what a specific woman wants thats what you should go and find out you can always ask her what she likes!! shell appreciate it if you do that because what most woman like is intrerests in her
HE all...I'm just wondering what is it that a woman look for in a guy in order for her to be attracted to him? Women, please state your opinion while men, try to agree with the women for once. Experience is very much welcome Smile

I think women look for kindness and strength in a guy. Stability in the sense of being able to support an entire family is also very attractive, if I'm right. Other than that guys must have a good sense of humor, and must be able to be romantic. Further qualities would be: good looks, intelligence, health and being able to communicate with children in general.
Hmm, and this might sound odd, but smell is also very important. If you smell nice, girls will tend to like you sooner. Wink
mawfia
I think women look for someone to listen to them and actually absorb some of what their saying. Also having the ability to give them feedback...
Nae_splash
Well i don't know about all girls but i htink its safe to say taht girls dont think armpit/regular farts are funny. I like a man thats confident and funny and actually cares about me. and doesn't stare at my breasts girls can tell when you do taht and if you do you'll probably be kicked in a tender spot,slapped in the face or kicked. So don't do taht. Also girls think it's creep when you stalk them down a hallway or through a coffee shop.
Captain Fertile
ColdFire wrote:
Quote:
A woman likes humor, keep her laughing and shes all yours.

really?? be a comedian and women will fall for you?? Shocked
this is crap if you ask me, maybe we need to get jim carey or adam sandler's opinion this one!
and are you quite sure they are laughing WITH you and not AT you?? Wink

I think a sense of humour can go a long way to swinging the decision your way but there does have to be the tiniest spark there to begin with.

You can't laugh any woman into your arms (or bed depending upon your ultimate goal) but a great sense of humor certainly smooths the way.

I'm 6' 3" tall and well built and I have found in the past it is easier to make a girl laugh than to try and impress her with macho bravado. Plus I found the nice girls like the humour where as the macho BS attracted, let's just say a more shallow type of girl generally.

I prefer the girls who laughed! Smile
cloudship
I think the thing is simple, which is only the feeling.

when two have the feelings, which is sometimes referred as chemical, the relationship occurs.

i think no deep digging is needed for knowledge, since maybe no one knows exactly the very essential relation underlying there.
Captain Fertile
Most women want (in no real order):

A spark of attraction
Some good conversation
The ability to talk about feelings
Someone who will actually listen and hear what they are saying
A generous and versatile lover
A good personality
Reliability
Humour
Honesty
Fidelity
Protection
An edge of danger (in some circumstances – i.e. some women love bad boys but not usually the type of women I wanted).

Of course this is most women, in my experience and the things from the above list can change in importance depending upon the circumstances at any given time.

There are of course many exceptions but ticking most of the above boxes will make you the kind of man just about any woman would like to find and keep a hold of.

This is an impossible question to answer correctly in full because one woman (or any human) can be very different from the next. So I can only give my opinion form my own experiences.
brokenbells
trust
excitement
change
humour
fidelity
genuinness
sympathy
listening ear

(but for god's sakes....dont expect the same from her)
Bluedoll
This may seem a little simplistic but I think it is often forgotten. Just like the basics are thrown to the side sometimes we do forget how easy it is. Remember in kindergarten when meeting girls was so easy.

We know in adulthood that it gets more complicated but the basics stay the same. Also we understand that everyone is different so for one person to be attracted to another doesn't always work.

For me its really simple. I love it when someone is honest with me and just comes right out and says it. “Hi, I am a nice person and you seem like a nice person. I would like to get to know you.” That isn’t a line its a start and it works when you say it from your heart. It doesn’t have to be great just honest. After that we find out how attracted we are to each other. I hate foul language for example and I am sure there are things about me that some men find unattractive. So we find out as time goes along. I don’t think it’s really that complicated unless we make that way.
KatanaSky
I can't speak for all women but for me, here are the things that I look out for when considering establishing a relationship with someone:

Is that bad boy nice?
I've always been into the nice guys ...but who aren't boring also. He scores a major plus if he does something nice and it doesn't seem like he's showing off at all and is just being genuinely considerate/caring.

Do we click?
Are our interests compatible? Can we talk about anything? Does he ask questions about me and is he seriously interested in my answer? I like it when a guy seem to understand me the way no one else does.

Is he attractive? Does he smell nice?
People say that looks don't matter and sometimes that is true to a degree. For me, you don't have to be the most attractive person but you HAVE to smell nice. I'm sorry but if you're the type to only shower every other week then we are so not going to work!

There are so many others it's really hard to say it all. Each girl is different. I think the best way to go about finding out what a girl is attracted to.. is to simply bring it up and ask "what do you look for in a guy?" You can't make a girl be attracted to you but simply going up to her, striking a conversation with her and asking her that question would be a great place to start.
juanmoce
Woman want money!
enilsoncba
She hopes, begs, demands that the man chosen to reveal in all its truth and in all its intimacy, hidden in the comedy of social life that falsifies every gesture, every word in their preferences (for everyone) up in your body and your face standardized.
The woman waiting for the man who discover, to reveal the light of evidence that person secret, which is itself hidden beneath social conventions.

And man, in turn, do not expect anything else, he too wants to be discovered by the woman, the woman he loves.
For love is the preferred route of stripping each other, not only of bodies, as the personality of each of the lovers which is alive in secret, waiting for the day of revelation.
Divided and lost in the confusion of roles that represents what women expect when you throw loving arms of the man elected in the eye, is that it answers the question heartbreaking: after all, who am I? And as she hears the answer, surfacing in his will be a new person.
Ditto for the man. If not love, I am one, if I love, I am another. Quite contrary to what they say, love is not blind.
Love is visionary and farsighted, he sees the bottom of souls and the future. Love is divinatory and insightful.
tevelee
I think all women wants some confidence in a good relationship
dressup12
It really depends on what type of woman you have to fully know what she wants in a relationship. But in general what woman want in a relationship is to be loved, cared for, and protected.
Insanity
I agree. It depends a lot on the woman in question, you can't make these sorts of generalizations for all women.
rx9876
Take this question to ask 100 women, and there will be 200 answers.
Some women even don't know what they want, and they only knew what they don't want.
truespeed
Women never tell you want they want,you're supposed to just "Know".
loveandormoney
freakinlame wrote:

Girls wants truth.

The problem is, most boys like to play a show.
loveandormoney
Why do boys not want to be honest?
thefame
She surely just want a Prince. Be as simple as you can.
truespeed
loveandormoney wrote:

Girls wants truth.

So when she asks if she has put on weight do we just tell her she looks fat?
loveandormoney
thefame wrote:
She surely just want a Prince. Be as simple as you can.

My experience is
the prince is a honest man.
johannespilz
girls want a man. thats simple and might be funny but thats it. and that leads us to the question: whats a man. and this is very simple as well. they want a person who has its own goals, who is independent and knows what he wants. a person who can be dominant and sexual. and if u say thats not true, than its because people very often just look for their equal. means a shy person will tend to end up with a shy person (who might not be dominant then) so in this case the situation might change to what i wrote. but if u have a "healthy" women, that feels good in her life, than these are the points that matter
loveandormoney
Quote:

girls want a man. thats simple and might be funny but thats it. and that leads us to the question: whats a man. and this is very simple as well. they want a person who has its own goals, who is independent and knows what he wants. a person who can be dominant and sexual. and if u say thats not true, than its because people very often just look for their equal. means a shy person will tend to end up with a shy person (who might not be dominant then) so in this case the situation might change to what i wrote. but if u have a "healthy" women, that feels good in her life, than these are the points that matter

This is not right.
A woman wants a man
a girl wants a boy.
Or did You have other expierences?
If You relationship does give You a lot of fun, then You are happy and have a good relationship. Gratulations.
Please tell the lonely people how You do it or how You did it.

Question: Does men or women have problems with relationships?

A man always says the truth.
What is a goal?
Money or be the best basketballplayer?
What is independent? Is independence possible in a relationship?

What is sexual?

No, never people look for somebody "equal. Because if You watch
a man married and compare his wife to his sister, then You will see in real life
his sister and his wife are totally different.

Who is not shy?

Regards
and Thank You.
kmr_mukund
different girls have different idea.according to my knowledge most of the girl want to attract those boys whom has talent and money.it also depends on the how much understanding between girls and boys.
loveandormoney
Money?
Did You marry because of the money?
I hope, You are happy both.
FrankHilton
Whether a good girl or a bad girl,but a girl always likes that man who shows and proves his loylaity and dedication for that girl...So a man must be honest in relation to get the love and care of girls...
zaxacongrejo
sex
money
adventure
respect
loveandormoney
FrankHilton wrote:
Whether a good girl or a bad girl,but a girl always likes that man who shows and proves his loylaity and dedication for that girl...So a man must be honest in relation to get the love and care of girls...

This sounds
that women all over the world work in a police station.
Is this reality?
loveandormoney
Who did make this rule?
fastData
Believe it or not, it tends to be the little things that make women the most satisfied in relationships such as

Appreciation: Nowadays, women take care of the children and make salaries, and they tend to be very underappreciated. Women should be expressive of what makes them feel appreciated, saying, “These are the kinds of things I like … x, y and z.” Men should listen, and women should tune in when their husbands are appreciative.

Understanding: It’s important for women to have men who understand them. It’s also important for women to help men understand how to listen. Men often don’t have a clue they’re being bad listeners.

Women have to sense a time limit to conversation. More often than not, men are sitting there thinking, “When is this going to end?” I would say 15 to 20 minutes, max. Women should say to their husbands, “It’s 8:00 p.m.; I need you to listen until 8:20 p.m.” Women may deserve 10 hours, but most men are not the best at listening to serious, emotional conversations that go on.

Fun: This is one of those things that often goes out the window, especially after the first child is born. All the factors like jobs, rents or mortgages can add to relationship strain. Couples should set up a date night — once every week, even if they are tired — during which they spend a minimum of two hours alone. During this time, the couple should talk about everything BUT work, money and children.

Kind Gestures: Hugs, kisses, unexpected telephone calls to say "I love you." Simple things. I suggest five touch points a day for one week — any kind gesture that takes 30 seconds or less. If a man can do this for his partner for one week, both will be amazed at how much better they feel in the relationship.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Understanding: It’s important for women to have men who understand them.

Isnt understanding the basic of any relationship?