FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whom do you love the most.. your mother or father?

Whom do you love the most?
Mother
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Father
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

just-in
I know its a difficult question to answer but there are worst fathers and mothers all over the world.

Personally I love my mother the most because my mother quit her job once she got kids. May be that was the reason I am so much attached to my mother as she was always available at home than my father.

Father is always out and hardly can see his face because he goes early and comes late so.. he sees me all the time sleeping in my childhood... rarely some days (on holidays) he is visible at home.

till my childhood I was always longing to see my father...

so what about you....?
benjmd
I can imagine someone loving their mother or father more than the other if the other is abusive or particularly bad. But I think for most people with healthy relationships with their parents they love them both so much that the difference is not a quantifiable one to be able to say "I love this parent more than that parent."
bluefossil
Out of those two choices, I love my parents the most
RiCtee
Really have to say my mother. I'm just not really comfortable taking with my dad. Maybe because he's just too strict and he isn't staying with us at the moment.
Captain Fertile
I love my mother the most (or at least feel able to be closer to her). I think this comes down to the fact that my father was away from me a lot of the time while he worked abroad most of my childhood plus he was a very strict father and in charge of punishing me when I was bad.

He found it difficult to express his love for me other than buying me stuff, the emotianal side was not really there. He loved me I know but he struggles to show it. He found it easier to chastise than he did to praise.

My mother is still alive but my dad dies almost 10 years ago qite suddenly. I would liked to have been closer to him but I think we were good friends when he died so don't have any hang ups there and I am able to look back at him quite honestly without looking trhough rose tinted glasses. He was a good man but my mother was the one I always felt I could go to.
budiman
I love both my father and mother. My mom is the one I always tell first when something wrong happens. My father is the second tier Smile I dont know why I always do that. Maybe somehow I feel more secure with my mom than my father.
Nae_splash
I love my father the most because when i was little my mother died and my Dad married a year after to a witch taht i hate. (yes hate) She has always been terribly mean to me while my father seemed to care more.

~Nae
schumway
fathers are usually dicipline and order...

mothers are usually the ones people 'love' vs fathers although fathers are usually more respected (authority)