FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sensual Seductions Lingerie - Our site

TribalArt
Heya, this is our site www.sensualseductionslingerie.co.uk

We are aware that some of our pictures in the main catalogue descriptions do not come up, does any one know how to get them to show up?

Also any suggestions/improvements?

Thanks
SamiTheBerber
TribalArt wrote:
Heya, this is our site www.sensualseductionslingerie.co.uk

We are aware that some of our pictures in the main catalogue descriptions do not come up, does any one know how to get them to show up?

Also any suggestions/improvements?

Thanks

The images are way too big. Site is way too big, it is even on my width-screen LCD too width. It doesn't matter how beautiful models there are, but the product will have bad taste after visiting the site.

Coding errors you can look by yourself, because there are so many of them. Use doctype please. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.sensualseductionslingerie.co.uk/
ncwdavid
I love the models!!! There really hot!!!. Yeah the images are way too big.
benjad
beyond previous mentioned image problems...

limit the categories box to be as wide as the bottom of the header image that leads into it.... it should line up well, and not flow beyond .

Good color/style choices. Perhaps a little more work on the headers... the whole right side has nothing but background image... put a log in box / shopping cart on the right side of the header... so customers can get in quickly.
TribalArt
Thanks alot for the comments!

Ill do some work on the images/have a play about as! I shall see if I can make them smaller.

We'll have a crack at making the site smaller and do something with catergories.

Thank you for the Code Checkers. I will be sure to use them!

Although I still inexperienced with the site, I have only had it for a few weeks now. But thats not really an excuse!
furtasacra
I agree, the photos should be WAY smaller. Although you should probably link to a large version for the benefit of those who want a closer look.

And you should certainly redo the layout to eliminate the need for side scrolling, which is an ungodly nuisance that invariably causes me (and probably a lot of other people) to run screaming away from a site.

I recommend using CSS for your layout instead of tables, so if you prefer to use large photographs, you won't have a big chunk of empty space next to your navigation links.
madsencarl
Apart from the obvious (gigantic images) the links at the bottom look really scrappy and unprofessional. Just a simple nav bar on the side would do great.