FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aquastrike's Realm-Drupal Version

bassgs_17
It's been almost a year since I've been active at Frihost, but I came back! I may have great paid hosting, but the community here is great.

I would like some feedback on my web site, www.aquastrike.org. It has little content as of yet, but it truly showcases the power of Drupal 5.0. Feel free to leave your suggestions.

Also, I am looking for people intereseted in contributing. PM me if you are interested.

My site is a tech enthusiast one with a focus on modding and getting the most out of computers and consumer electronics.

I spent two months learning Drupal and mySQL to get this far; let me know what you thing.

-Aquastrike
SamiTheBerber
You have very nice layouted site. Unfortunately you have also some coding errors on site. You have two alt tag on that Spread Firefox button, also that tag isn't omitted (or something else, but meaning /> is missing). language="JavaScript" is old method and only supported by on older than Netscape 4, so you really don't need to use that. On ypn.js-script, you don't even have a type.

With valid code this website would be one of the best sites I have seen in here.
benjad
visually, looks wonderful.

Content a little lacking at the moment, but looks like it will build slowly but surely. Might want to allow guest comments to "seed" people to join.