FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Justice League in Smallville

molif
cant wait..

got Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Arrow and of coz, the Superman...
on CW, on 18th Jan!!!!

remember to catch it...
sonicj
What?!?!?! Is this a smallville episode or a new series? Tell me please...enquiring minds want to know Wink
cavey
Its Smallville - the series.

You can read about that particular episode at tv.com: http://www.tv.com/smallville/justice/episode/878437/recap.html

Do I smell a spin-off?
gh0stface
Just recently saw it. Fairly interesting episode. Seems like there could be a spin off in the future if need be.

The only gripe I have with the show is that it seems to ruin the continuity in the comic books. But then again, this TV series seems to be pretty much elseworld and writes can always use the Hypertime effect.

Here's some more info on Hypertime if you aren't a comic geek like me Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertime
KoiboySG1
smallville is one of the best series ever. Juistice leage is al verry nice episode.
falco211
It was a great epidsode. I liked how they infiltrated Lex's building. Lex Luthor is going to get what's coming to him. Next weeks episode looks really good. Smile
orno
that episode was just...WOW

one of the best smallville episodes in a long LONG time

no whiney lana, enough superhero stuff, lots of lois...awesome awesome awesome!
smoke-productions
smallville!!! mannn it is just too good. put it together with the justice league... bye bye to all other serials. ROCCCKKINNNN!!!!
welshsteve
My little boy is gonna love this. He's mad on the Justice League. Has a DVD of them, and also has loads of the action figures Smile
RT Cunningham
This, in my opinion, was the best episode of the season.
reddishblue
gh0stface wrote:
Just recently saw it. Fairly interesting episode. Seems like there could be a spin off in the future if need be.

The only gripe I have with the show is that it seems to ruin the continuity in the comic books. But then again, this TV series seems to be pretty much elseworld and writes can always use the Hypertime effect.

Here's some more info on Hypertime if you aren't a comic geek like me Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertime

I would prefer to call it an infinate Earth and say it was destroyed when they were made into one after Alex Luthers machine was destroyed by Superboy, that way I can ignore it forever, although I writers seem to do that to Hypertime anyway, I must be the only DC fan who likes Black Zero Shocked