FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what research topic i have to choose?

dainty_nellie
help me pls.,.,.,i dont know what topic could I propose to do in our research paper.Could anyone help me,.,.,suggest an interesting topic that I could use.Tnx' Smile
Obake
O.o;; If you want help (and is this the kind of help you're supposed to be able to ask for on Frihost? I'm not sure...), you need to give us more context. Which subject is this research paper for? How long does it need to be? When is it due? Think about whether you have any interests that might apply, since it's always easier to research something that you're interested in anyway.
zjosie729
I think it's something about literature, since this post is in the literature section. If you want a random topic.. Well I think you could do a research project of Edgar Allan Poe, if that helps at all. I don't know any information about your project though.
TurtleShell
I agree, we should have a little more context to work with, but if you're looking for a subject in literature to write about, the Romantic Poets are fun. Coleridge, Wordsworth, Shelley, Keats, Byron... cooky boys.
leaningforward
dainty_nellie wrote:
help me pls.,.,.,i dont know what topic could I propose to do in our research paper.Could anyone help me,.,.,suggest an interesting topic that I could use.Tnx' Smile

You could do something about slang and new words created for the internet, lots of people are interested in that
benwhite
Or you could write about the fall of spelling and grammar due to the IM generation and the backlash it has created in school systems.

Just a thought
icon
do you go for poetry, short fiction, nonfiction, drama, novels? are you into flash or fan fiction? perhaps you can write a paper about the way technology is changing literature, its authorship and production. something about participatory culture and building communities. Smile good luck!
missdixy
I totally agree about something on the Romantic poets....taht'd be fun to read!