FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your favourate soccer game?

What's your favourate Soccer Game?
FIFA series
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Winning Eleven series
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
FIFA Street
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
All
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like soccer!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

kamu
Winning Eleven 9 is a great soccer game! it very popular on the ps2 and playing it on the computer is even better! "every goal is different".

I think that winning eleven 9 is the best soccer game currently beating all other soccer games like FIFA! But i also like FiFA street which is really cool if you're interested in moves and awesome tricks!

Whats your favourate soccer game?
kurogane
Although in fact soccer does not attract much to me, but the console game is a little more amused than the sport in himself, I remain with Winning Eleven series I believe that it is the game that is taking it in these years. Laughing
Quiviro
There is no doubt: for me, Winning Eleven is the best. In my country it is called now PRO Evolution Soccer and I love this Konami's game since I played it in SuperNintendo, ages ago.
madsencarl
Oh PRO Evo is called Winning Eleven? That's wierd. Well, I really like the PRO Evo series. Slash Winning Eleven.
drag0n
pro evolution soccer 6 is the greatest soccer game of all times! Laughing
saeleyjnr
Pro evo pwns all footy games.

Fifa street isnt a football game. Its a joke. "This is football" has more of a right to appear in this poll
amusic
of course Winning Eleven and Fifa 2007.
Raydon
FIFA 99 pwns!
You can score a goal in like 3seconds^^ I like it becuse it is small and fast...really fast...oh and easy...did I say easy?^_^
Chesshaha
Pro EVO FTW!!! Smile
makak
Fifa 2007, i every day play witch my friends on-line on hamachi Smile
skugge
I used to prefeer the Fifa series, but since I laid my hands on Pro Evolution 3, its been PES/Winning Eleven all the way. You never score the same goal again, and the football always seems to be so realistic and fluid. And even though I think it has become easier lately, I still rate it much harder then Fifa. And thats important.