FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

David Copperfield

ddukki
This is the single most longest book I've ever read. It's 870 pages long with font the size of ... actually, I've never seen font that small. It's very good, but it was exhausting to read. If you've never read a memoir, fiction, or nonfiction, I suggest you start with this one. The characters are very symbolic and dynamic. I highly enjoyed it and the ending was close to perfect.
TurtleShell
I completely agree!!! I was glued to David Copperfield from start to finish. Yes, it is long, but I would have been disappointed had it ended any sooner. The characters are all classic Dickens, and the story just gets better and better as it goes. I love the drama with Dora, and Traddles was my favorite minor character of all times.
indeedwrestling
I always wondered if there was any relationship between the magician's stage name and this book. For those that have read the book, is there any particular characteristic that you can think that the magician may have been thinking about when he chose that handle?
cruisearound
Ive been brought up reading dickens & always loved the depth & detail of his work.