FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phone service provider unlocker

dellyrankins
Is there a wizkid out there that knows how to unlock phone service provider, for those phon without simcards .
djclue917
I think this app may help you:

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

I have used it successfully to unlock a Nokia 3530 and a Nokia 7610. Basically, you need to first select the country then the network provider to which the phone is locked. After that, you would need to input the IMEI or serial number of the particular phone that you want to unlock.

After calculation, you will then end up with seven codes that would unlock a particular level of protection. The code with the "+7" part is the master code which would unlock all levels of protection. Use it only as a last resort. Note that you have only five tries to input the correct code. After that, only a cable solution will do.

There are different methods of entering the codes which are particular of phone brands.

I hope that helps.
sungirl
dellyrankins wrote:
Is there a wizkid out there that knows how to unlock phone service provider, for those phon without simcards .

We can unlock our mobile from network lock using unlock code.Unlock code is the best and easiest way to unlock phone.There are many online providers found who render the unlock code.recently,I had unlocked my Nokia 9300 mobile from Vodafone Australia network using unlock code form this site Unlock-Free.com here they ask my country,Network provider to which it is locked,IMEI number of my phone.Then they generate unlock code for my mobile at free of cost.