FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gamefreaks

dellyrankins
It looks that is a prroblem with the ps3 and xbox 360, they both are overheating. Which is actually the best , xbox 360 is cheaper with good graphics but the ps3 is expensive with more games available, so which will you choose.
Runescapetown
I like the xbox 360 better, becuase the games arent very expensive on Ebay only 50-70 AUS Dolars max for any game. the console is much cheaper then the ps3 and the Xbox360 has good games like Gears Of War, Halo 3 (coming out soon), Rainbow six - Vegas And plenty more coming Very Happy

I reckon those are the current and future good games that i like and recommend =]

so yeh Very Happy
Chesshaha
IM a PC freak, who's with me??? Razz
ShawnKelfonne
What exactly gives you the idea that the PS3 has more games than the XBox 360? The XBox has been out for an entire year already, and has a much bigger library than the PS3.

Personally, I wouldn't buy either of them, but if I had to make a decision right now, the XBox would win out just because of sheer usability over the PS3 at the moment.
n3k0
Chesshaha wrote:
IM a PC freak, who's with me??? Razz

I'm with you! Wink
photon
Well, id chose a xbox 360 any day. cheaper, has more games right now (more importantly it has god of war). PS3 can wait Razz
Senshida
Wii60! Duh nuh nuh nuh, nuh nuh, nuh nuh.. Wii60!

PS3: Expensive, only ONE good game available, few exclusives, big....
falco211
I'm probably going Wii60 this gen. I already have a Wii and I'm thinking of getting a 360. If I don't get a 360 I'll probably end up getting a new computer. I need a good PC and it costs money so I'll see what the future holds.
Tokci
I'm also a PC freak...for a simple reason 'coz its upgradable and tweakable.
Jeff_vella_leone
ShawnKelfonne wrote:
What exactly gives you the idea that the PS3 has more games than the XBox 360? The XBox has been out for an entire year already, and has a much bigger library than the PS3.

Personally, I wouldn't buy either of them, but if I had to make a decision right now, the XBox would win out just because of sheer usability over the PS3 at the moment.

i think he wanted to say more original quality games
dont get me wrong, im not saying that xbox has bad games or that xbox games arent very good
im saying that xbox games for now seem to have nothing so special/different from some some games allready out
Its somewhat has a lack of originallity (in general)
even halo 2 itself doesnt have that originality allthough halo 2 is wanted for other reasons(like fans of the serious, fps lovers, because its a great game, etc)
some playstation 2 hits give credit to ps3 of having better original games than other consols
well this is my humble openion
thanks for reading