FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Arcade Planet

TarsajumaClan
Cool New site for flash games and entertainment discussion.

www.myarcadeplanet.com
plato
Cool work at all, carry on
TarsajumaClan
Thanks for the comment, Any one else?
TarsajumaClan
We have a completly new look. Please check it out.

www.myarcadeplanet.com
{name here}
Okay content, and a good look. I don't think you'll be getting a lot of dial up users so that's not really an issue. However, you could clean up the underlying HTML a little bit.
HDirtwater
Not bad at all!

Here's my gripes - as if I am at all qualified to make them:

The grey on grey fonts on the right side are a little hard to read. Also, if you're going to have a grey them to your site, the blue modules sort of stick out like they don't really belong. Just my opinion, but other than that, a good site.
TarsajumaClan
Well we will be making a lot of additions. Both to the site apearance, content, and staff. Any one with any specific comments or desire to join our staff can contact me.
Alie
Template is really cool, and a lot of functions and other stuff for sure will bring you many people Wink Like it!
TarsajumaClan
Thank you for your responses. If you are interested in getting involed, here is how.

We are looking for some additional staff for the site. We need some additional writers and editors. To be considered you will have to have a quick interview with me. Previous experience is helpful but unnecessary. However, we will request some previously written work. We also need some graphic design staff. A portfolio of work you can show us is necessary for this.

Contact me for more info.

Aim: C41n141
pashmina
nice site
i am guessing, did you make this from E107 cms?
Balkanboy
Very cool look. God job.
TarsajumaClan
Thank you very much for the feedback.
TarsajumaClan
Do anyone have any ideas of how i could promote this better, or ways to improve the site in general?
TarsajumaClan
Been about a week, anyone have anything new to comment on? suggestions?
TarsajumaClan
Been a while since my last post here, we have gone through a lot of updates. Anyone have any comments or suggestions?
Please take a look at the site: www.myarcadeplanet.com

recent articles
Comand & Conquer 3
Graw 2 MP Demo Impressions
God of war II Preveiw
Crackdown Info Guide
Gears of War Walkthrough
Force Unleashed Preveiw
Guitar Hero Preview
Lost Planet Walkthrough
TarsajumaClan
We have a lot of new images up...
unraveling
I like it alot, I like the colour scheme, I love the layout, I love the header.
Good Luck :]

I give you a 9/10.
TarsajumaClan
Thank you for the comments...
warallthetm
nice design, the ad placement is awkwerd but besides that its good
TarsajumaClan
What would you suggest then?
warallthetm
I would suggest a verticle ad on the left hand side of the page were you have a blank space
TarsajumaClan
warallthetm wrote:
I would suggest a verticle ad on the left hand side of the page were you have a blank space

Thats a good idea, I will talk to the webmaster...
JessieF
HDirtwater wrote:
...if you're going to have a grey them to your site, the blue modules sort of stick out like they don't really belong.

I agree. The site as a whole is nice, but I think you could work on the colors a little bit. It must have taken you quite a lot of time to get the site up and running! I hope you get the colors sorted out and everything else goes great! Good luck with your site. It's cool Wink
TarsajumaClan
Well lol I'm colorblind... what all did you have in mind color wise...

and yes, the content for that has taken a long time...
TarsajumaClan
Take a look at the main site... and leave feed back please...
http://www.myarcadeplanet.com

Also... http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/home/gxboxlive.php

A new addition to the forums... Leaderboards... for Xbox Gamerscore
gh0strec0n_legit
Very nice site, looks very professional. Cool
TarsajumaClan
Please feel free to join up and become part of the community
TarsajumaClan
Anyone have any ways we can improve this site...?
TarsajumaClan
www.myarcadeplanet.com

Does anyone have any feedback on how we can improve the site???
TarsajumaClan
There have been a lot of updates, please take a look
the6thfactor
Everything looks really nice, extremely smooth and sharp, I like it a lot. Yes it's a lot of grays, but I think you have been able to pull it off quite well.

The logo just doesn't fit with the layout though, in my opinion. It needs to be more pronounced, stick out more, larger. It doesn't fit that space well, and in all honesty, it looks like you just dropped in the logo on a template. And I know that's not the look you were going for. I'd recommend trying to play with the logo a bit Wink
TarsajumaClan
the6thfactor wrote:
Everything looks really nice, extremely smooth and sharp, I like it a lot. Yes it's a lot of grays, but I think you have been able to pull it off quite well.

The logo just doesn't fit with the layout though, in my opinion. It needs to be more pronounced, stick out more, larger. It doesn't fit that space well, and in all honesty, it looks like you just dropped in the logo on a template. And I know that's not the look you were going for. I'd recommend trying to play with the logo a bit Wink

We are working on the logo, but nothing seems to look right so far... If anyone on here wants to try feel free to...
gh0strec0n_legit
Still one of my favorite sites on the web Cool
TarsajumaClan
gh0strec0n_legit wrote:
Still one of my favorite sites on the web Cool

Thank you verry much for that, does anyone else have any feedback/suggestions
TarsajumaClan
New updates, please take a look
salman_500
well ...

for one thing... great job !

i like the frequency of updates and all the info you've got in there.. i didnt go deep into the site but it seemed pretty dense from the view of it ...

welll about the design ... its got great room for improvement ... your header is way to simple ... make it more graphical.. oh and i dont like the croc image... its too common on sites now ...

the content box in the middle has blue bars on top where as the sides have black ....

well its is good overall ... but its not really gaming like...

Still good job keep it up !
insolent1
I'm member of your site, updating is nice.
Sphaerenkern
The site looks very nice and has a good navigation. But as far as I can rate it, it has not much content - All the games I looked at just had a summary or some pics. That would definitely be something to improve.
Digital Thoth
I can see why you're getting alot of positive feed back. Unfortunately, I'm a simple man, and it seems extremely busy to me.

I do like Sub-Zero in the lower left corner, though. And, I like how you've kept with the theme throughout the page. I guess I'm just an old fasioned fogey, but with all the little chunks of text, and the game reviews, there's about fifty different things to click, and I don't know where to begin.

Overall, it -looks- nice. Not very user friendly for people like me.
TarsajumaClan
Completly new look...

www.myarcadeplanet.com

New Design, New Logo, New Content!!!

By the way, please keep the feedback coming...

our next project is fixing our games database...
noobcola
excellent look and content! pro-quality work!
TarsajumaClan
noobcola wrote:
excellent look and content! pro-quality work!

Thanks, we have put a lot of work into this site, and we have a lot of plans to improve it
TarsajumaClan
I hate bumping this so soon, but we have completly new forums... Please reply with some feedback...
TarsajumaClan
A lot of new updates, thanks to all our visitors...

Traffic hit 15k unique users yesterday!

Feedback is very helpful!

www.myarcadeplanet.com
Hobbit
I think it looks awesome, nice job.
TarsajumaClan
By the way, we are looking for additional staff if that appeals to anyone...

message me for more info.
TarsajumaClan
A lot of new updates, both with the Design and Content...
TarsajumaClan
Design is completly brand new... Please take a look...