FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pinched nerve

DaComboMan
Hi,

It has been confirmed that the nerve at my 6th vertebrae is pinched.
The only way to fix this would be a risky operation.

Anyone have similar problem and found way(s) to improve/remove?
woundedhealer
I've had two lots of spinal surgery, but not for a pinched nerve. You really need to look at all your options very carefully. Make sure you get all the facts so you can make an informed decision.

One thing I would advise against is epidural injections. One doctor has told me that is was these injections which caused my Arachnaditis, although it could also have been caused by milograms, surgery, trauma or delayed medical treatment Rolling Eyes I know of several people who have been told there's had been caused by the epidurals.

I'm not trying to scare you, just make you realise have important it is to get all the facts first. As I said at the begining, my surgery was not for a pinched nerve.
DaComboMan
Woundedhealer,

"Epidural injections" will likely never be my case and i sympathize with women who have had them as i was made aware recently that they are most often unnecessary (if not always).

There may be no immediate solution to my case but i'm sure there must be something (exercise or even food supplement) that help out.

Thanks for dropping a line!

Wink
woundedhealer
Epidural injections are given for back pain as well as for women in labour.

Physiotherapy can sometimes sort out the nerve. Some doctors like to try traction before resorting to surgery.
spazbutt32
Don't go out and do anything without a good amount of case-specific research, but I believe yoga or a chiropractor could help.